Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Peterson Respond To Amir Khan/Golden Boy Protests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Hunter is totally right here,and he has carried himself like a grown man...While Khan has carried himself like a lil boy...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I think Hunter is totally right here,and he has carried himself like a grown man...While Khan has carried himself like a lil boy...
      I been lookin for you since New Years. Happy New Years bruh!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a ball bringin in the New Year. New Green K is on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I been lookin for you since New Years. Happy New Years bruh!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a ball bringin in the New Year. New Green K is on the way.
        Hey big Bro!!!Happy New Years to you and ya Wife ...I hope all is well,are you home yet???
        Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 01-11-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Hey big Bro!!!Happy New Years to you and ya Wife ...I hope all is well,are you home yet???
          Thanks bruh. Naw I aint home yet. I got 19 days left, and then I'm on the bird bruh. I cant wait. I go home for 2 weeks, then back out here to the "box".

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Thanks bruh. Naw I aint home yet. I got 19 days left, and then I'm on the bird bruh. I cant wait. I go home for 2 weeks, then back out here to the "box".
            Hurry up and get ya azz home to ya wifes loving arms bro..I'm happy to hear from you bro,I know you counting the days lol..What you think of this cry baby Khan,I find him very disappointing...

Comment

"classy" the rocks ass!!! Lol at you gullible idiots buying into this classy ****... at one side you got Khan's amature not so bright team..that goes to another guy's hometown without a freaking rematch clause..loses and then almost whynes there way to a rematch..on the other side you got team Peterson, that gets a big homecooking which they all of the sudden wanna milk to all of it's extent..They turned down a million dollar rematch with Khan, for what? so he can get beat by Bradley agian for lesser money(which is way more likely then Khan beating him btw)..or get a shortcut fight with Pacman? come on! Peterson hasn't done **** to get that fight. If there was such a "class difference" team Peterson would've taken the rematch just knowing that they wouldn't have won the last fight anywhere other then in DC...

Both sides are controlled by greed just like the rest of this sport...I just wanna see one side expose the other in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                He actually had the audacity to say he wasn't warned at all in an interview with Sky Sports.
                I heard one interview Khan gave a couple of days after the fight, where he also said that all of the marks on his face were from headbutts by Lamont.

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                "classy" the rocks ass!!! Lol at you gullible idiots buying into this classy ****... at one side you got Khan's amature not so bright team..that goes to another guy's hometown without a freaking rematch clause..loses and then almost whynes there way to a rematch..on the other side you got team Peterson, that gets a big homecooking which they all of the sudden wanna milk to all of it's extent..They turned down a million dollar rematch with Khan, for what? so he can get beat by Bradley agian for lesser money(which is way more likely then Khan beating him btw)..or get a shortcut fight with Pacman? come on! Peterson hasn't done **** to get that fight. If there was such a "class difference" team Peterson would've taken the rematch just knowing that they wouldn't have won the last fight anywhere other then in DC...

Both sides are controlled by greed just like the rest of this sport...I just wanna see one side expose the other in the ring
                Peterson was Khans mandatory. I don't think you can demand a rematch for a mandatory fight.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post

Both might be greedy,but one is acting like a lil girl while the other is remaining to be a fighter and acting like a grown man..Can you guess who is who??

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Now that is how you conduct yourself, team Khan and his bucktooth cab driver of a dad and his family who talk on his behalf should take heed of acting properly and with respect of your peers.

Team Khan and the animal pack deserve all they get.
                    team khan is currently ransacking your house looking for clues.

Comment

Khan just makes his loss worse and worse by carrying on like this. Outside the 'Team Khan reality distortion bubble' aint no-one buying this. He needs to go back to the gym, and learn how to cope with pressure fighters then work his way back into a position to fight the best guys again.

Comment

Working...
                      X