Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trust, theyll make so much PPV money its not even funny. you dont have to build a damn stadium. MGM is perfect. May 5th is perfect. lets get ready to rumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
      No, I meant exactly what I said as I was speaking figuratively not literally. I didn't make any excuses. It's documented fact that Pacquiao has been quoted as saying that he was close to signing a contract to fight Mayweather on May 5th. Those statements from him prove that at one time he had no problem fighting on May 5th even if he says he does now. I know you won't let things like "facts" get in the way of biased illogical ranting and raving, but thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

If it's documented, then go find it and post the source?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        The cut excuse..... was utterly ridiculous.

It was an OBVIOUS duck !!

May 5th = great for Marquez.

May 5th = impossible for Mayweather

It is CLEARLY OBVIOUS that was an intentional duck.

So, Bob Arum's intention, is to duck that fight.

FACT: They could easily find a bigger venue

FACT: They could easily have this " space-station " built by May 5th

FACT: It is hilarious that Floyd " money " Mayweather is more than happy with his potential remuneration package, and yet Manny "doing it for the people" Pacquiao, is not

I will remind you of the fact we determined earlier after examining Bob Arum's cut excuse..... "Bob Arum's intention, is to duck that fight".

Come on man, if you are an unbiased boxing fan, and Bob Arum has made his intentions clearly obvious, then surely you can see that this is just more "convenient" pac-dribble?

Surely ?
        I agree with most of that, but wouldn't you want your fighter to come off an impressive victory before taking the biggest fight of his life to maximize the fights maketability? Right now, I think most people feel Floyd will win because how Pac did with JMM. Possibly the fight will generate more PPV buys if Manny puts on a much better performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
          good post!!! even pacs fans say he dont care about money. so why hold up the fight for a few xtra million? so pac is concerned about dough. i always said to say he dont care about money is so phony. the man loves to gamble so he cares about money.
          Exactly my man. These poor packla's always pimping Manny as some grand noble champion who only fights for the glory of his people. When in reality his a fraud of a champion always looking to weasel his way out of real fights and fronting as some religious person while ****ing hookers, ********, and promoting drugs and alcohol. Now his turning his back on his Filipino boxing community so that he can help Arum make some extra bucks. Yup this sounds exactly like what a people's champion would do lol....

BTW people claim Manny gives alot of his winnings to the poor well. Check this equation out(its my opinion)

Manny's ********,hooker,party money + tax breaks for being a congressman> what he gives back to his community.

Problably the amount he gets on tax breaks for being in office is more then what he gives to his community considering what he makes. He actually would end up giving more to his country if he was to pay his fair share in taxes(by not being in office) then what he donates. In other words, Manny saves more money by donating to his community so they can put him in office and have Manny get a tax break that would save him hundred's of thousands and perhaps millions. Smart move Manny.

(this is just my opinionated theory and not a fact I can prove so please no lawsuits),,,,,,
          Last edited by littlemac; 01-11-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• I was a huge Pacquiao fan until recently. I am no longer a Pacquiao fan today. The BS this guy comes with is a f'in joke. He doesn't deserve to be considered one of boxing's greatest let alone in the P4P conversation.

Comment

• Don't hide in tweeter floyd man up and fight pac now before the put u in prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Don't hide in tweeter floyd man up and fight pac now before the put u in prison.
                What rock you been under , its common knowledge your Duckman wont fight him , Manny is nothing by a hype job who is **** scarred of being exposed .

Comment

• Originally posted by checko12 View Post
                  I was a huge Pacquiao fan until recently. I am no longer a Pacquiao fan today. The BS this guy comes with is a f'in joke. He doesn't deserve to be considered one of boxing's greatest let alone in the P4P conversation.
                  THANK YOU. finally a reasonable pacquiao fan who wasn't blinded by his love for the guy

Comment

• Originally posted by peter stark View Post
                    Boxingfan 76...you are a hopeless turd.
                    Why should that delinquent call all the shots? What's wrong with holding the fight end of May? It's already being held in Mayfeather's back yard!!
                    Imagine if the Mayflower had to go to the Phillipines!?!!

Hold the fight end of May. Isn't the gay one's middle name "Money"? Why would he not want the extra 20 million???

When the fight goes on, Pac will knock him to kingdom come anyway, the heartless scumbag!!
                    well why hasn't none of pac recent fights have been in the Philippines?

Comment

• For my first post ever i just want to say FU Arum!

Comment

Working...
                      X