No announcement yet.

NEWS: Oscar De La Hoya "Bob Arum Say NO To Mayweather-Pacquiao Because......."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Oscar knows shit, Schafer doesn't tell him shit either. This is the same fucker that said on video that Floyd-Pac was almost a done deal when Schafer and co kept saying there was no talks. To the point where Schafer said was misquoted to Oscar saying that he said it as in a "yea yea" type of way.
    lmao...well that did happen, but this is a different type of situation and it makes sense with what we already know. anyways, we'll see. but i think this is what arum's line to pac will be so that he convinces him to choose a "safer" fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Oscar is also saying that Bob said "NO" when he doesn't represent either fighter and is desperate to get Canelo and Guerrerro a payday. And lmao at you calling me a "idiot" when you lost your account like a hoe
      I guess losing an internet account to a bet would be the ultimate "fail" in existence to a wackass kid such as yourself, whos whole social life takes place on boxingscene

And Bob himself said NO to May 5th and also said he wants a bigger stadium to increase the gate for Mayweather-Pacquiao.....which is in parallel to Oscar's claims that Bob wanted a bigger gate

Comment

Hate to play devils advocate but if they were to use a big stadium (like the one supposedly being built) it would bring more massive revenue, I'd say let them both fight in May/June or w/e and meet up later in Nov. and hopefully excuses like we need to finish the stadium or healing a cut no longer exists.

And I even doubt Oscar knows anything, remember when he said Pac-May was almost a done deal? Then later he said he was joking cause he was sick of people asking him (WTF?). Probably just wants more twitter followers LOL.

Btw Pac taking a smaller share of the purse only makes Arum less satisfied even though he will be plenty paid. Seriously is Arum building a spaceship or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          Hate to play devils advocate but if they were to use a big stadium (like the one supposedly being built) it would bring more massive revenue, I'd say let them both fight in May/June or w/e and meet up later in Nov. and hopefully excuses like we need to finish the stadium or healing a cut no longer exists.

And I even doubt Oscar knows anything, remember when he said Pac-May was almost a done deal? Then later he said he was joking cause he was sick of people asking him (WTF?). Probably just wants more twitter followers LOL.

Btw Pac taking a smaller share of the purse only makes Arum less satisfied even though he will be plenty paid. Seriously is Arum building a spaceship or something?

this fight aint happening in november. if floyd goes to jail in june, hes not getting out until august at the earliest. the logistics dont add up. in fact this fight aint happening at all. im convinced.

Comment

add this to that long ass excuse list

Comment

Bob Arum does not want to risk his biggest cash cow on 1 big score when he can have him fight conveniently positioned top rank fighters who are no real threat, He will not make this fight until he's milked Pac for all he's worth and all fans are getting tired of the bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post

The problem is not that they need time to build the stadium, the problem here is that this thing has been like this for over 2 years! Now Mayweather Jr is going to jail in June and they say that Pac is going to fight in June when he was likely going to fight in May.

Now they say this crap about the stadium knowing that Mayweather Jr is going to have a very tight schedule after going out of jail (in August) and when he gets out they're going to say that Mayweather Jr is going to fight a tune up and that's why Manny is going to fight in November against another boxer.

This is all just a fcking joke.

Comment

The only way this fight happens is if Arum dies in his sleep and GBP takes over.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    The problem is not that they need time to build the stadium, the problem here is that this thing has been like this for over 2 years! Now Mayweather Jr is going to jail in June and they say that Pac is going to fight in June when he was likely going to fight in May.

Now they say this crap about the stadium knowing that Mayweather Jr is going to have a very tight schedule after going out of jail (in August) and when he gets out they're going to say that Mayweather Jr is going to fight a tune up and that's why Manny is going to fight in November against another boxer.

This is all just a fcking joke.
                    True... oh well disgusting either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      anyone who believe the word of a guy who takes it up the ass vs a guy who is a harvard law grad is suspect and more than likely has red k
                      Oh shut the *** up f@ggot. You and your g@y boys have been exposed here. Go suck a d!ck!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X