Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Mayweather Member Says May Too Soon For Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at posters that post in large fonts as to make a point....it's not working. Troll.

Comment

Lol at all the exicted pacterds. Lol noobs at they best

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        When one side is clearly at fault, say the blame goes both ways. ***gotry at it's finest, oh man

Bold, he'll have his license and he's open for May 5th, keep trying.

Reminds me of when Sr. demanded that Pacquiao must consent to having members of Mayweather's camp visit him during training camps, to observe him. As if Sr. has any say on that
        so in all these years ...Mayweather is not at fault. LOL. i feel bad for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          When one side is clearly at fault, say the blame goes both ways. ***gotry at it's finest, oh man

Bold, he'll have his license and he's open for May 5th, keep trying.

Reminds me of when Sr. demanded that Pacquiao must consent to having members of Mayweather's camp visit him during training camps, to observe him. As if Sr. has any say on that
          *******s ran faster than Usain Bolt to the bank with that. So gullible...SMH>

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            If you haven't heard of Jones that says alot about you as a fan of Floyd.

No disrespect with that last line, but that guy is one of Floyd main corner men, closest friends and has came up with Floyd during the olympics.
            Exactly! I ain't up in Floyd's business like that. I know the key players on the front lines and respect the dude for his in ring skills. Guess the ***** term has been taken out of text in regards to me. He may be one of Floyd's close friends, etc... but homie don't know exactly what is going on in the business aspect of things or maybe he does but fact of the matter is that this fight ain't happening.

Comment

In related news, Rico Bautista, longtime member of Team Pacquiao since working as a janitor and cameraman on Pacquiao's television game show "Manny Many Prizes" recently stated that Pacquiao is unwilling to fight Mayweather due to fear of cramping and ******* aching.

Comment

*****s are pathetic.. You guys are willing to take the word of Ariza (a conditioning coach) over issues regarding's Pac's opponent, Visionquest, and other of his financial issues.. And yet when it comes to Floyd, you guys dismissed the same type of source as nothing more than crap... Geezzz.

Comment

2:37,

Wouldn't it be nice if Floyd went at Pacquiao like this

Comment

Bob Arum has already made it clear that pac won't be fighting floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      In related news, Rico Bautista, longtime member of Team Pacquiao since working as a janitor and cameraman on Pacquiao's television game show "Manny Many Prizes" recently stated that Pacquiao is unwilling to fight Mayweather due to fear of cramping and ******* aching.
                      Can you imagine how many leg cramps he would have if he EVER manned up and fought Mayweather?

My goodness. Then, in stunning ******* fashion his followers would say, "Floyd kept coming forward, that's why Manny got leg cramps. If Floyd would have ran like he always does, Manny would have won!"

Yes...that makes NO sense, I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X