Comments Thread For: Team Mayweather Member Says May Too Soon For Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need more time????????????????/

rush the fight?????????????????????/

the fight has been on hold for over two years...

floyd is almost 35

hahahaa

always an excuse

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      need more time????????????????/

rush the fight?????????????????????/

the fight has been on hold for over two years...

floyd is almost 35

hahahaa

always an excuse
      Well that excuse is not coming from Pac but from Team May..

Comment

I've never heard of this guy! Why are they even giving him a interview? The title doesn't even say a name just "team mayweather member" and I have been watching boxing a long time. Boxing scene reaching with this one but oh well I'm tired of hearing about this fIght.

It has been widely said that team Pac don't want the fight. Arum said he is letting PAC choose his opponent so here is the opportunity. But instead PAC fans will take this and use it to protect PAC.

Comment

This aint even the equivalent of trying to make headlines by talking to Buboy.

And boxingscene wonders why people call them out.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Alex Ariza actually is close to Pac and plays some significant part with Manny no matter how small the role is. Ariza screamed on Arum and spilled the beans. Who is Jones? I haven't heard of this guy until all of this unfolded as of recent. Floyd came back from semi retirement twice to beat Marquez and Ortiz. why would he need time to whup on Pacquiao who looked worst than both of them in his last fight? Honestly and this is not to protect Floyd because frankly on a personal level I think he is diva dude but this article looks to be damage control to try to put spin on the whole situation and make it seem like Floyd would not be ready to cover for Pac. Boxingscene is pretty pro Pac. A lot more in the past. Jones is saying that while Ellerbe, Schaffer and Floyd have been saying this.....
              Floyd Will say one then but then do another, havent you learned that already,,, Wheres that dumbass Leaduppercut at? Im calling you out to punk,..

Comment

I thought Floyd was fighting Pac on May 5? You punks out there calling me out, Havent you all learned by now Floyd will say one thing then confess that he didnt say it at all.. FLOYD HAS YOU BAMBOOZLED..

Comment

Everyone knows that team pac are cowards and have been ducking the fight. They will keep ducking. Like I said yeas ago, bob has an agenda and Floyd is not on it. At least the pac ***ggots understand the truth now. Took them a few years but what do you expect when it comes to ******ed noobs.

We all know pac ain't fighting mayweather in may.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    again... Look hear i am one who is very disappointed in the ARUM thing with BSpromoters and ****, but BOTH sides are at Fault and have been for years now. And another thing....Knowone made Mayweather Beat up his.. aka baby momma and steal **** and go to Jail. Thats bad business and not only is it wrong its selfish! So if his future was #1 to him and this fight was #1 to him NOTHING would have stopped this fight! Mayweather decisions outside of the ring messed up alot as well. but nobody sees that right now. Or just to dumb to not see it. So if any one side can blame only manny is outta pure hate and ignorance! This Is a buisness and We as fans get the **** end of the stick.
                    When one side is clearly at fault, say the blame goes both ways. ***gotry at it's finest, oh man

Bold, he'll have his license and he's open for May 5th, keep trying.

Originally posted by DE100 View Post

Reminds me of when Sr. demanded that Pacquiao must consent to having members of Mayweather's camp visit him during training camps, to observe him. As if Sr. has any say on that

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      I thought Floyd was fighting Pac on May 5? You punks out there calling me out, Havent you all learned by now Floyd will say one thing then confess that he didnt say it at all.. FLOYD HAS YOU BAMBOOZLED..

he called Manny the biggest and the Best! His words! i only wanna fight the biggest and the best..and Manny YES youre next!

Comment

Working...
                      X