No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Mayweather Member Says May Too Soon For Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    So as soon as Pacquiao gets cornered, this is the type of news coverage we get, it's typical, same repetitive bullshit. Nate Jones, what he has to say holds no weight when it pertains to when the fight should take place. What we know is that Floyd on Fight Hype, multiple times has come out and said he wants Pacquiao for May 5th, so make it happen.

Sad, but expect more of it.
    and what we know is that fighthype has been known to lie countless times over, changing their stories in a matter of days and is extremely biased.. so why should we believe anything they say?

sorry fighthype don't fly.. it's just hype.

Comment

lol a member of team floyd agreeing with arum? how ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        and what we know is that fighthype has been known to lie countless times over, changing their stories in a matter of days and is extremely biased.. so why should we believe anything they say?

sorry fighthype don't fly.. it's just hype.
        Irrelevant to what I said faggot. Floyd came out on video, said he wants Pacquiao for May 5th, that's his priority. Try and decipher that slowly. As far as I'm concerned, Nate speaking about the date in which it should take place...means absolutely nothing. You stay riding that midget...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          So as soon as Pacquiao gets cornered, this is the type of news coverage we get, it's typical, same repetitive bullshit. Nate Jones, what he has to say holds no weight when it pertains to when the fight should take place. What we know is that Floyd on Fight Hype, multiple times has come out and said he wants Pacquiao for May 5th, so make it happen.

Sad, but expect more of it.
          I like you as a poster but come on dawg.

He is one of the closest people to Floyd and while he doesn't make decisions for Floyd, if anyone knows what is going on with Floyd, it's him. I actually think he is one of the only true friends Floyd has and is around him more than anyone else.

With that said, you guys are killing yourselves as it's going to be a weeks worth of this non-sense that does nothing but rile everyone up.

Both sides stated they will make a decision next week, so until then I'm taking every article like this with a grain of salt.

Comment

whenever Alex Ariza says something you Mayweather fan boys take it to heart.. So why wouldn't you take this as a serious statement from someone close to Floyd?

You guys have a big double standard... and Al Haymon never speaks to the media.
            Alex Ariza actually is close to Pac and plays some significant part with Manny no matter how small the role is. Ariza screamed on Arum and spilled the beans. Who is Jones? I haven't heard of this guy until all of this unfolded as of recent. Floyd came back from semi retirement twice to beat Marquez and Ortiz. why would he need time to whup on Pacquiao who looked worst than both of them in his last fight? Honestly and this is not to protect Floyd because frankly on a personal level I think he is diva dude but this article looks to be damage control to try to put spin on the whole situation and make it seem like Floyd would not be ready to cover for Pac. Boxingscene is pretty pro Pac. A lot more in the past. Jones is saying that while Ellerbe, Schaffer and Floyd have been saying this.....

"May 5th, let's make the fight. I'm here. I'm waiting. What's going on? You said you're a clean athelete and you said you would take the tests and all that. Well let's do it!" -Floyd Mayweather Jr.

http://www.isp101.net/2011/11/floyd-...out-manny.html

Comment

whenever Alex Ariza says something you Mayweather fan boys take it to heart.. So why wouldn't you take this as a serious statement from someone close to Floyd?

You guys have a big double standard... and Al Haymon never speaks to the media.
              man I don't care too much about which guy is doing the ducking....I just wanna see the fight.....MOST fans just wanna see them get it on while others just wanna claim one is scared of the other....so I guess this make Pac fans feel better?.....I wouldn't want this dude to be telling the truth because that would mean the fight is not happening on May 5th....as a boxing fan that makes me wanna hear a 2nd opinion...like a dude who goes to the doctor and doesn't like what he heard and then goes to a 2nd doctor for a 2nd opinion.....thats all....Nate is good peoples and a yes he's been working for Floyd for more than a minute....but I would rather hear this from one of the OFFICIAL spokesman in this equation.....thats all!!!

when Floyd was hibernating I called him on it....now I wouldn't be the REALEST if I didn't keep it 100....Arum is saying all the wrong things atm...its not looking good for Manny....he's looking soft and cowardly...like Floyd was a while back.....the world needs balance

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Alex Ariza actually is close to Pac and plays some significant part with Manny no matter how small the role is. Ariza screamed on Arum and spilled the beans. Who is Jones? I haven't heard of this guy until all of this unfolded as of recent. Floyd came back from semi retirement twice to beat Marquez and Ortiz. why would he need time to whup on Pacquiao who looked worst than both of them in his last fight? Honestly and this is not to protect Floyd because frankly on a personal level I think he is diva dude but this article looks to be damage control to try to put spin on the whole situation and make it seem like Floyd would not be ready to cover for Pac. Boxingscene is pretty pro Pac. A lot more in the past. Jones is saying that while Ellerbe, Schaffer and Floyd have been saying this.....
                If you haven't heard of Jones that says alot about you as a fan of Floyd.

No disrespect with that last line, but that guy is one of Floyd main corner men, closest friends and has came up with Floyd during the olympics.

Comment

again... Look hear i am one who is very disappointed in the ARUM thing with BSpromoters and ****, but BOTH sides are at Fault and have been for years now. And another thing....Knowone made Mayweather Beat up his.. aka baby momma and steal **** and go to Jail. Thats bad business and not only is it wrong its selfish! So if his future was #1 to him and this fight was #1 to him NOTHING would have stopped this fight! Mayweather decisions outside of the ring messed up alot as well. but nobody sees that right now. Or just to dumb to not see it. So if any one side can blame only manny is outta pure hate and ignorance! This Is a buisness and We as fans get the **** end of the stick.

Comment

all the hate in the world cant deny the facts

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr. has once again taken over the headlines this Friday afternoon with the news that the undefeated fighter has been granted a five-month delay on a prison term that was expected to hit this morning. Last month Mayweather was struck with a 90-day jail sentence in relation to his role in a domestic violence case in September of 2010 involving his former fiancé’ Josie Harris and two of his children.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      This story is red meat for the delusional.

Next....

Comment

Working...
                      X