Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Who is Bob Arum Fooling? He is Full of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Who is Bob Arum Fooling? He is Full of ****!

Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe, and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, have both spoken out as Floyd Mayweather’s prison sentence was put back to June 1st and in effect, opened up the opportunity for a May 5th showdown with Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

and here we go.....

Comment

Yknow all this bull**** bores the **** out of me and always has, I do not have a bias to one side or another but I know one thing and really just have to get it off my chest.....Leonard Ellerbee is a prick.......always has been....always will.

Comment

Saying it again, we will wait until November then Arum will say wait until May 2013.

Comment

So much for truce huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe, and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, have both spoken out as Floyd Mayweather’s prison sentence was put back to June 1st and in effect, opened up the opportunity for a May 5th showdown with Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]
            the Swiss banker is right....if dudes don't get it by now somthing is wrong with yall....Arum is definitely full of ish.....Pac fans should boycott the next fight if it aint with Floyd.... I know you dudes would NEVER EVER do that...thats too logical for you cats lol

Comment

He's fooling gullible grown men known as *******s. He's been doing it since late 2009.

Comment

Arum isnt getting in the ring..Pacquiao is! manny needs to "Manny UP" demand the fight and not forget about his fans and DEMAND the fu*ckin fight! Peroid!

Comment

Pacman is running from Floyd, plain and simple. And Arum is leading the charge.

In fact, Pac has been ducking Floyd for years, but Arum made it look like Floyd was doing the ducking. Sadly, even some of my "boxing friends" bought into the hype and actually believed Floyd was "scared" of Pac. Can you believe that?

Anyway, if you still don't think Pac is running from Floyd, please answer the following questions and then tell me what you think.

1. Why does Arum need to fly to to the Philippines to meet with Pac? Can't they do it over the phone or via a video conference call?

2. Why does Arum refuse to present Pac with the option of fighting Floyd?

3. Can't Pac just reject the other options and demand to fight Floyd?

4. Why doesn't Pac reject the options and demand a fight with Floyd?

5. What excuse will Pac give for not fighting Floyd?

I know the answers. Pac will say he doesn't pick his opponents, it's up to his promoter Arum. But didn't Pac say Floyd was afraid to fight him?

Hopefully, Pac will be shamed into fighting Floyd. The backlash may be too overwhelming for him to refuse to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    So much for truce huh?
                    Schaefer is only confirming what we've all been saying for too long now.

Comment

Working...
                    X