No announcement yet.

[PIC] pacquiaos cut 5 months to heal vs ward's 4 weeks to heal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PIC] pacquiaos cut 5 months to heal vs ward's 4 weeks to heal

So this is the cut pacman suffered that according to Arum won't heal until April. remember that's 5 MONTHS of healing according to arum

and this is the cut that Ward suffered that only took him 4 weeks to recover from.

Arum and Team Paquiao......

YOU GUYS ARE B I T C H E S!!!

Everyone knows the cut is just an excuse. I really do believe Pacquiao is hiding behind Bob Arum now.

Comment

i used to want this fight to happen so bad but i know manny pacquiao and arum are hol
      ding up the fight

Comment

Worse cut i've ever seen in my entire life.... has to be at least, and I mean at the very least..... 2 feet deep maybe.

Comment

im a pacquaio fan but that cut should not take that amount of time to heal correctly.

everybody has wanted to see this fight for nearly 3 years , im getting to the stage where i think the 2 of them are slipping now and its just a matter of time before 1 of them get beat.

Comment

I tried to make this comparison earlier, and could not find a good photo of Pacquiao's cut at all.

Seriously, if Pacquiao's cut takes mere mortals 6 months to heal, then Ward must be a god...

A SON of God. It all makes sense now.

Comment

Chavez got a cut weeks before the first fight against DLH and everybody knows what happened.

So i dunno anything really, since none of us is a Doctor

Comment

That damn cut stop bleeding after it happened only a idiot thinks it takes six months to heal

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                  So this is the cut pacman suffered that according to Arum won't heal until April. remember that's 5 MONTHS of healing according to arum

and this is the cut that Ward suffered that only took him 4 weeks to recover from.

Arum and Team Paquiao......

YOU GUYS ARE B I T C H E S!!!
                  What can ya say. Ward's a real fighter, great for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SupaMexican View Post
                    Chavez got a cut weeks before the first fight against DLH and everybody knows what happened.

So i dunno anything really, since none of us is a Doctor
                    Yeah but there is a difference than weeks and months.

Comment

Working...
                    X