No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Lawyer on Mayweather Motion: Nothing To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
    How come no one seems to have a problem with Pacquiao skipping/postponing his deposition, when many criticized Floyd for skipping his?

Is there a difference when the Plaintiff gives his deposition compared to the Defendant?
    because these lady boys are but hurt about their god being called out. the dude that brought the suit is now avoiding the court. he dont want to give his deposition in his own case. he is hiding tiring to clean all those peds out of his system before he returns to the US to be tested. he cancelled his "vacation" to duck the courts. pac is very good at ducking. just like he needs until june to have his eye heal. but when floyd was unable to fight, his eye is magically fully healed and now they are talking about fighting in march or april. LOL true cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      and now pac is avoiding his deposition. he ducked floyd and now he is ducking having his medical records made available. this dude only knows how to duck and run and fight no hoper's.at the onset of this suit i said floyds legal team would force pac to prove he is clean. i saw this coming. good tactic now pac and co are on the defense. they dont want to show those dr's in dark ally's with 21 gauge needle's full of peds. but now they have to do skillful side stepping to avoid floyd. they are good at that.
      You sound like the worst kind of paranoic "crazy". How are you allowed out to walk free without medical treatment. STOP and look at what you've written. It's a conglomeration of nonsense.....with your "21 gauge needles" and "lurking in dark alleys" crap.

It's a definite sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        The police can ask as much as they want, but you don't have to answer. The Law forbids making anyone incriminate himself. This case is not anything like your "examples". You are floundering around and have just come on the site, so it seems you are very
        young, and know little. Mayweather made potentially very damaging accusations against a global francise, Pacquiao, who sued. He can vindicate himself by proving the truth of his accusations. Pacquiao does not have to help him do so. I believe they do NOT have to provide personal medical records, and even if ordered by judge, it wouldn't be appropriate to do so. They are being helpful in providing what they have done, which, having been taken by local commissions may already be on public record, I'm not sure about this system anyway.

It's called "a fishing expedition", often a sign of desperation, and I don't believe a judge would allow it, because, as I've said, and should be obvious to you anyway. self incrimination is not demanded. As for your example" about Mayweather calling Pacquiao a "liar" and that Pacquiao will have to prove he isn't.....this is cockeyed, simplistic and and wrong. This isn't schoolyard bully territory. Mayweather has to show PROOF that Pacquiao is a liar, and MannyP does not have to help him provide it.

There are certain people, like the president of a country, for the inhabitants of which, his medical records may be vitally important, but even here I think they can be difficult of access, and he may be able to refuse to allow access.

I suggest that you stop making a fool of yourself, and just sit and "listen" or read, like most, who will wait to see how everything develops.
        you do have a right against self incrimination its called the 5th amendment. however taking the 5th is often a tactic used by GUILTY parties and the courts will still find guilty even if the 5th is invoked. in fact taking the 5th is a de-facto guilty plea. and the thing about a defamatory suit is, you have to prove i knew i was telling a lie. if i really thought you were on peds and i gave a reasonable explanation for my belief im not guilty of defamation. now with uber rich athletes its different as there is a lot of money to be had by the system. i believe ultimately this case will be dismised. and with pac now ducking the courts its going to have a huge negative on his case.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          You sound like the worst kind of paranoic "crazy". How are you allowed out to walk free without medical treatment. STOP and look at what you've written. It's a conglomeration of nonsense.....with your "21 gauge needles" and "lurking in dark alleys" crap.

It's a definite sickness.
          LOL did i hit a nerve??? the dark ally was said in jest BUT this is a very good tactic by floyds legal team. pac and co went on record saying how "clean" he is. now floyds team is asking them to back up that claim. and i give medical treatment so i am very familiar with the rules about medical records. and 21 guage needles are whats used for intra muscular injections of peds or other meds. just thought you would like to know.and you adgard sound like the worst kind of fan boy. i saw where you discounted that other dudes post as "you sound very young" that was arrogant crap by you. the mans post was well thought out and he made valid points. you dont have to agree with him, but you dont have to be an a-hole about it.

Comment

It's amazing how much effort and money Team Pacquiao has put into this lawsuit. I guess it makes sense to pay out and go to court then to just take tests and get paid instead.

Comment

I'm amazed at how much time some of you spend sulking in a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly ritual depression over what Floyd or Pac does. Bunch of Soap Opera drama queens waiting on Pac and Mayweathers next move or words to get your panties in a twist over. It is funny watching Butt hurt fans in little Cat fights that never end.
              Last edited by richardt; 01-06-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Stop living vicariously through 2 Prima Donna's every day......what a waste of valuable energy. If you have that much energy to waste, why don' you Pac and Floyd fans come to my house and jump into big hamster wheels and generate enough so I don't have to pay for electricity, drama queens.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  It's amazing how much effort and money Team Pacquiao has put into this lawsuit. I guess it makes sense to pay out and go to court then to just take tests and get paid instead.
                  You should be happy that Floyd now has a chance to prove in court Pac was indeed a PED users.

Comment

Question... when did Floyd ever "accuse" pacquiao of taking steroids?

I heard him say the Phillipines makes the best PED's in the world or something to that nature (which is not entirely incorrect). But can anyone provide a link to a video of Floyd saying that?

Comment

Pretty much what joeblive said is the basis of my argument. Sugar Q is also on the money. Pac is getting paid more than before, getting the fights, has won his seat in congress, so it's safe to say he is not being damaged in the least. How has he been "defamed"? Floyd is stating his belief, which some people might consider an opinion. Can Pac prove Floyd is wrong in thinking that? Obviously, he most likely can but they have refused to. I also think the case will be dismissed because of this. There's nothing out there that shows how badly Pac's "reputation" has been tarnished...and if anything, it's tarnished because HE himself wouldn't take the test. Would this have been an issue if he did? No. edgar or whatever can call me young all he wants just because I recently decided to join the forum, but there's no reason to get butt hurt because someone is posting what most consider as common sense. This is like a conversation that went like so: "Hey, you're showing signs of being on drugs..mind taking a test?" -- "Uh..no way, I'm not on drugs.." -- "K, I'll pay you to take a drug test, more money than you've ever seen, more money than you're worth" ... "...I dont want to take a test..". Now, if that person believes that person (we don't have to think he even makes sense, keep in mind it's what HE believes, not what WE believe) looks like they're on drugs, are displaying behavior that is drug related, they smell like drugs...wouldn't that be self incriminating behavior by the other party? I'm not trying to take sides, and even though I'm a bigger fan of Pac than I am of Floyd, I can't deny how suspicious that was.

Comment

Working...
                      X