Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Accepts De La Hoya's Idea For Khan in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope it happens. prescott will knock khan out again. amir khan is a professional fighting with a amateurish style. prescotts confidence and power will put alot of pressure on khan. then he'll start running. simple as that.

Comment

I don't think Khan should take this fight. He will lose..
      But then again, Prescott will be the final test. I think Delahoya realizes Khan needs to put up or shut up and if he can't beat Prescott, then theres no need to pump Khan into main stream media for mega fights with Mayweather.

After peterson loss, there are so many questions that need to be answered about Khan. Precott is a VERY good start, Sadly I think Prescott destroys Khan

Comment

One other comment.. RIP Khan

Comment

Khan should take the fight, he may not get another chance to avenge his loss to Prescott.

Comment

I am no fan of Queen Khan but I am not sure at this point if Prescott KO's Khan again. I know he wiped the floor with Khan's ass in the first fight, but I think Khan has improved some since then. Prescott has some power and it would be interesting to watch them fight again, I'd love to see Prescott blast Khan out. Prescott would also have a huge mental edge and Khan is not the most strong minded fighter out there so that may play a part. However, I think Khan may win the rematch to be honest. Prescott has a good chin though so, if he can take Khan's shots, Khan may be in trouble again. I'd like to see this fight again sure.

Comment

lolwat?
              I thought that Prescott had to prove himself first? I guess losing twice in 2012 was proving himself.

Comment

Im not ah Khan fan, but who saw Prescott last fight? Khan is going to beat him easy. I thnik this is a easy way out! HEll you mite as well fight Kell Brooke Get outta here with that B.S

Comment

Oscar is destroying Khan's career.

Terrible deal against Peterson and now risking another KO against the one opponent he's really struggled with.

Comment

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who thinks this is a very bad idea...Prescott is all wrong for Khan imo,and just as bad as a style match up then Peterson..Even worse because he has power,really bad idea imo...

Comment

As weve seen with Maidana and Peterson, when you put pressure on Khan he gallops backwards until he loses his breath and has to catch it by standing still and taking shots. He has no inside game.

We know Prescott is limited but he is a tall come forward fighter and that will give Khan problems. He comes forward with power too and every shot is hurtful, even the jab. Hes already blown Khan away in seconds so I think this is still a good fight despite both guys coming off losses.

Comment

Working...
                      X