Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Still Wants Khan: I Want To Cut Up His Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
    You know boxing is all about timing in and out of the ring. Bradley was in the middle of making a carreer defining business decision and could not compromise it. Bradleys 28 years old hes no spring chicken. He would of had to stay on with Shaw Promotions in order to fight Khan and he didnt want to do that. So its not a duck no matter what the fans say. The fans arent the one paying his bills.

Khan was calling out Zab for a year an a half. But at that time Zab said he was looking for bigger fights than Khan and nobody called Zab a ducker. And then they ended up fighting down the line. I see this as the same kind of situation. Bradley and Khan will end up fighting down the line.
    I agree man, and your point about timing is **** on......

As usual, too many uninformed knee-jerk reactions.

Peterson did the exact same thing..... and who's laughing now ?

Peterson turned Khan down when the timing wasn't right for him either, Lamont then beat Khan 12 months later and took both of his titles.

Look for Bradley to do the exact same thing.

Pac " declined " Mosley TWICE, back when Shane was ranked the #1 welter, until the "timing" was right for him..... and I don't hear too many people bringing that up.

Comment

I'm sure he will cut khan up....with all those headbutts

Comment

The title should be changed to Tim Bradley NOW wants Khan. He didn't want anything to do with him until after his loss to Peterson.

Comment

Timmy's a ho.

Comment

**** bradley that is all..........

Comment

What a pathetic fraud, ran all over the usa to duck khan. all he does is, trash talk, when khan contacts him to fight, he runs away

then khan arranges another fight, bradley comes out of hiding and then starts to trash talk again

pathetic

Comment

So Khan loses and all the sudden Bradley got balls now.

Comment

Stop talking the talk Bradley and Walk the damn walk lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Tim Bradley Still Wants Khan: I Want To Cut Up His Face! [Click Here To Read More]
                    so who he think he is...Timmy Scissorhand or what?!?...GTFOH, he aint gonna do ish!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      so who he think he is...Timmy Scissorhand or what?!?...GTFOH, he aint gonna do ish!!
                      Lmao

Dunno why but that got me good

Comment

Working...
                      X