Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Still Wants Khan: I Want To Cut Up His Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see this fight but don't think it is going to happen. Had Shaw not been in the picture I think we would have seen this fight but now Bradley is with Arum I can't see negotiations working out easily with GBP.
    Arum likes in house fights and won't want to risk a loss against Khan. Right now Team Khan who are not known as risk takers won't want to take on Bradley. Peterson has exposed Khan and they are well aware Bradley is capable of doing the same and if that happened it really is game over. Team Khan will want some safe pay days to build Khan up again and Bradley is looking to fight Pacman.

Comment

This fight is never getting made, about the only way is if both guys are in a losing streak but as it stands now it is not happening.

If TR wouldn't had come around and offered Bradley such promises it would had happened already, the chances of it happening got worst when Bradley signed with TR

Comment

What a guy, first ducking Khan and now this. Just fight Marquez and prove yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          I actually quite like Bradley and thought his move to Top Rank was a good one and said to give him some slack when the Khan fans were jumping all over him when Khan was calling him out and offering him a fight. It was a smart PR move by Khan because he knew Bradley couldn't do much, but Bradley does sound like such a little b1tch now he's talking back.

He should have said something then, but i think he was a little spooked by Amir Khan, but now he's found his voice and confidence maybe we can get Khan vs Bradley in 2012.
          Bradley did not talk much to Khan because of legal issues..When ya dealing in legal issues you better watch what ya say,period..Because it will be used against you..Bradley fighting Khan would have meant he would have to be connected at the hip with Shaw,and if ya followed the Bradley Alexander nego you would know Bradley did not have any intentions of staying with Shaw..

Funny thing is,Bradley in an interview he did(the famous what if I lose interview)he says he put his foot in his mouth in regards to what he said about stop running out there..That his management thought better to not take that fight because of him having to sign an extension with Shaw..When you know good and well his management knew he was going to sign to TR..Nothing to do with Bradley being scared of Khan everything to do with Business...

Let's not forget Khan could have fought Bradley two different times but elected not to..One when he was with Warren(and let's be honest he still could have fought Bradley when he signed to GBP instead of Slaita)and after the Paulie M fight...
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 01-04-2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Bradley did not talk much to Khan because of legal issues..When ya dealing in legal issues you better watch what ya say,period..Because it will be used against you..Bradley fighting Khan would have meant he would have to be connected at the hip with Shaw,and if ya followed the Bradley Alexander nego you would know Bradley did not have any intentions of staying with Shaw..

Funny thing is,Bradley in an interview he did(the famous what if I lose interview)he says he put his foot in his mouth in regards to what he said about stop running out there..That his management thought better to not take that fight because of him having to sign an extension with Shaw..When you know good and well his management knew he was going to sign to TR..Nothing to do with Bradley being scared of Khan everything to do with Business...

Let's not forget Khan could have fought Bradley two different times but elected not to..One when he was with Warren(and let's be honest he still could have fought Bradley when he signed to GBP instead of Slaita)and after the Paulie M fight...

When was this? Khan was fighting at lightweight before Kotelnik, why was Bradley even on the radar back then.

And Salita was his mandatory and would have been stripped if he didn't take the fight.

After Paulie fight, Khan said he want the best in the division, and the top 4 should fight each other, he said he would fight Maidana and Bradley should fight Alexander and then the winners should fight each other.

Bradley let the side down

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              When was this? Khan was fighting at lightweight before Kotelnik, why was Bradley even on the radar back then.

And Salita was his mandatory and would have been stripped if he didn't take the fight.

After Paulie fight, Khan said he want the best in the division, and the top 4 should fight each other, he said he would fight Maidana and Bradley should fight Alexander and then the winners should fight each other.

Bradley let the side down
              I don't know how much you followed Khan's career,after the Kotelnik fight Khan was on pace to fight Bradley(under Frank Warren),he left Frank Warren and choose to sign with GBP who did not want to make the fight at that moment...Bradley again said after his fight with Paulie M he wanted to face him,Khan choose to fight Maidana and make(an unofficial)tournament between the four fighters...So when did Mccloskey get involved??See that's where things get shady..Khan taking that fight was nothing more then a business move..He got a three fight deal after it,while Bradley is suppose to just sit there and wait on Khan like a good boy??Business is business Khan made a choice and I believe it help Bradley make his...

And so what if he got strip,he would have been facing the number one fighter in the div...

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Yep, thats how I see it. I think he thought too much about what a loss would do to his career and decided to put the thought of a fight with Khan on hold. Now Khan has looked pretty average he's shouting about it.

If I as Bradley I wouldn't even mention Khans name, I would be talking about JMM, Pac, Floyd at the moment because i think he looks foolish talking about Khan now personally

This.

Regardless of the possible Khan fights previously, the last fallout is the one that will be remembered.

He needs to move on to bigger and better things. There's $ moving up to 140 right now with JMM and Rios.

Then he can fight the winner of Khan-Peterson II, which needs to happen.

Comment

Timmys Kicking Khan while hes down. Bradley knows he owns Khan, after Peterson roughed up the UK Star, and now wants to bump him gums about it. Not Cool Timmy. If Bradley had been Mouthing off before the Peterson fight, i could give him the Benefit of the Doubt, but to wait till after Amir Loses is kinda Lame. But we are to believe that Top Rank and GBP will kiss and make up and make this fight happen...Ill wait till the fight is signed before i take either Timmy or Khan Seriously

Comment

Bradley talks about 2012 is the year the young guys need to take over, well he better be fighting 4 times this year if that's the case. Bradley must think he's 24 years old or something, he will be 29 this year. That was my big issue with Bradley, he sat on the sidelines inactive during most of his prime yrs especially @ 27 years old which is suppose to be a man's prime age. Bradley's not all that far off from Pacquiao and Mayweather's age because I don't think he will last as long as them for that matter. Bradley depends too much on speed, reflexes and agility to win fights so I can see him beginning to decline rapidly by age 32 which is 3 years from now when May or Pac could probably fight at an elite level for another 2 years easy...I hope Arum sat Bradley down and got it through his thick head that he will never make 10 mil+ per fight like Pacquiao or May period he just doesnt have the star power with or without Arum building him up a little more. too old and waited to long to jump ship...
                    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 01-04-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Bradley Couldn't Bust Up Alexander!!! He's Dreaming About How Good He THINKS He Is!

Listen.... Khan disappointed in his last fight with Peterson. Khan wouldn't give Maidana a rematch, because he knows most were right when they said Maidana won that fight. Bradley turned down a 50/50 split to fight Khan. Bradley couldn't do jack with a Devon Alexander who wouldn't fight, wouldn't throw. Bradley wouldn't fight Maidana either (I don't blame him; ask Khan). So Bradley saying he's going to bust up Khan's face, that's not going to happen. Neither Khan or Bradley are as good as they think or fans have come to realize. So they can throw their bad-chatter around all they want, but neither are going to do anything to the other. Both should stay out of the way of Marcos Maidana though; that's a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X