No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Nearly Ambushed By Thugs During His Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Nearly Ambushed By Thugs During His Run

According to WBO interim-lightweight champion Ricky Burns (33-02, 9KOs), a gang of thugs tried to ambush him during a morning run. Burns was out jogging in Coatbridge, Lanarkshire and he was confronted with verbal abuse by a group of youths, who chased the fighter while throwing bottles and other objects. Burns called the police, who arrived too late to catch any of attackers. Burns returns to action on March 10th at Braehead Arena in Glasgow.

[Click Here To Read More]

chased by neds near glasgow, surprised he was surprised

edit: for anyone wondering what a ned is http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neds

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

edit: for anyone wondering what a ned is http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neds
      haha yeah i know exactly what they are and i agree.

How can he be surprised ? lol.

It's good that he's ok though.

Comment

Theyre little punk rats everywhere and they have no respect for anyone, they come from broken homes. Go to the park for a run, not past the offlicense or the estate.

Comment

Man, those guys would have felt stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

so basically a NED is the people from trainspotting

Comment

The Joke is you called the cops,lol I would've took off my belt and whooped their lil ass!!!

Comment

it's the same damn way in michigan. . . bunch of lil ass kids stole my bookbag out of my truck at like 1:30 in the morning. . . i swear one of those kids couldn't have been older than 10. . . why they hell were they running the streets on a school night at that time?

hate to sound like an old guy but damn, why the hell are kids running the streets at that time?

Comment

fair play to coatsbridge it was probably nicky cooks mates they had tools and all im gonna go have a bacon sandwich and all

Comment

If you are caught on camera breaking a traffic regulation, a young black kid walking down the street or on a peaceful protest, they will be there in a flash.

Getting attacked, robbed or worse they will take hour if at all to investigate.

But the police over here, sent out two squad cars and a helicopter for surveillance footage and spent tens of thousands to prosecute a woman who took a bite out of an apple when driving.

Comment

Working...
                    X