Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio Vows: Chavez Jr. Will Not Withstand My Onslaught!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Rubio better KO him to get a victory, he won't get one if it goes to decision. JCC Jr. is another Pac....Arum & TR make sure their fighter gets the nod. JCC Jr. lost to Zbik and Vanda in reality, regardless of the decisions. JCC Jr. couldn't avoid a punch even if you e-mailed him one lol.

WAR Veneno!!

Comment

I just hope Jr. gets koed fast, I donīt want him taking Rubioīs hard punches all night... his career would be over.

Comment

I'm not saying Chavez is great, but this Rubio cat sure talks a lot of smack for a club fighter. We have a saying Mexico "Cae primero un hablador que un cojo" which means, talkers faller faster than cripples

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
          All of the Chavez Jr. haters should consider his attributes as well as the flaws he displays.
          This is the toughest solo sport in the world and some guys are very good at making a good living without cashing out too quickly.
          When Canelo and Junior meet, and they surely will if one of them does not stumble, we will be treated to a great fight. These are two guys who will only attain a certain level.
          We never held it against Ward, Gatti or Augustus.
          But the Mexican standard is unrealistic at times.
          Not every warrior has the brilliant talents of Chavez Sr.
          Good fighters are what makes this sport go 'round.
          The greats are another planet.
          Any man who risks their life with every stanza has my respect.
          A lesser attitude would lack humanity or grace regarding a craft that could have remained in shipyards and dark cellars.

that's a very nice way to look at it.

canelo and jr will probably be hellacious

canelo is just good enough, and Jr just large and tough enough to make for a classic

neither guy is going to be the next de la hoya, which was perhaps the intention

both guys get better each time they fight
          they don't run.
          they're great with the fans. they generate boatloads of money. they are great for boxing. boxing wouldnt be the same without guys like them.

if you believed oscar and arum when they told you these guys were going to be the next great mexican boxers you were had
          they will likely end up in some great fights
          and make a boatload of money

Comment

If Rubio pulls off the upset, would be hella awesome. To get a decision against JR, he'd have to win 8 rounds to 4....any less he won't get the nod.

Comment

Working...
            X