No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly vs Karpency is Finalized For February 25th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    not really much support if you are getting in for free is it? maybe moral support? you shouldn't support any garbage they shovel you. a so called world champ fighting a complete bum? why would you respect that? they are just making easy money off gullible fans. if more people refused to attend/watch these mismatch fights they wouldn't happen.
    I use usually go to the fights in my general area and have to pay.

Being there is supporting it, one more person in the crowd.

I give Nathan Cleverly a little bit of leeway because it is his first fight in his country since 2007 against the number 11 ranked fighter by the WBO

Cleverly V Beibut Shumenov will be next I think.

Beibut Shumenov and his team want Vegas but Warren had promised nathan a home fight.

Why they couldn't have just thought in Cardiff instead I never know. both fighters would make more money and there would be a much larger crowd.

Comment

Warren knows Cleverly is limited.

Comment

I like Cleverly, but f**k him.

I'm not watching this mismatch.

Comment

Karp gonna shock!!!

Karp took Murat fight on real short notice... gonna suprise the heck out of Cleverly!!!!!!! Gonna be a good fight people.... just keep hating and be shocked fight night! I hope Clev has a good entrance show because the exit can very easily be a bad one. These guys got similar styles... Karp might be faster!

Comment

Working...
          X