No announcement yet.

Q&A Hunter: Peterson's trainer and manager eyes Pacquiao, Khan, Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    He does not have to do anything but stay black and die..Let's say that decision went the other way,do you believe that Khan would be rushing to give him a rematch??
    I know the fans would've demanded a rematch for sure and Khan would probably be pressured by fans and networks to give Peterson a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You do understand boxing is a business right??I don't get some of the posters on this site..You can't treat boxing like an after school fight,these are professional fighters..They are all confident that they can beat any fighter in the world,but there is a business side to this thing as well..And it should never be over looked..
      its not like Khan doesn't bring money to the table other then May or Pac there is no one that could make him as much money and give him as much respect for a win. beating khan again is the best long term career move for Peterson selling the fight to the highest bidder is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
        I know the fans would've demanded a rematch for sure and Khan would probably be pressured by fans and networks to give Peterson a rematch
        Doesn't mean he'd do it (i.e. Maidana). Perhaps he should find out where Prescott is at.... never mind. Still a bad idea.

Comment

His trainer must not like him very much to put him in the ring with Pacquiao.

Comment

Pacquiao stops Peterson Pacquiao does best agnist guys who come forward with no counter punching effect. Even though Pacquiao does poorly agnist runners a runner will never get a decsion agnist Pacquiao or win a round take a look at Mosley ran all night stunk up the place. Pacquiao worse nightmare are counter punchers who counter him off his aggresion

Comment

Yess ! Pac-Peterson that would be a good fight ! Peterson is so underrated here it's rediculous. He's obviously matured since his loss to Bradley and is a legit threat in the division right now. He had a draw with Ortiz a guy who later fought Mayweather so WHY NOT???
              I know styles make fights but Marquez is becoming boring. Beaten 3 times!!! All 3 were close but come on... that guy knows how ti FIGHT pacquiao but has no idea how to BEAT Pacquiao. The only counterpuncher I want to see Pac in the ring with is Floyd Mayweather - on vacation until april 6th.
              Last edited by Pactar∂; 01-03-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X