No announcement yet.

Are you a Tim Bradley fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    does there necessary need to be a difference in style? sometimes there are different factors to consider like experience and confidence. klitschkos also fight without major adjustments but nobody can beat them.
    Bradley had no experience when he went to the UK and beat Witter,Prescott had no experience when he beat Khan in the UK..Point being,when ya get ya shot you go for it..You can't tell me Peterson fights any different then he did when he fought Bradley,you also can't say Peterson did not go for it..As much as it might pain you to do,just give Bradley his props for beating a capable fighter..Peterson did not have anymore experience when he fought Ortiz and look what happen there,he fought to a draw(and imo beat Ortiz)...

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
      Bradley is not a limited fighter.
      He is and doesn't do anything particularly great.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
        Maidana ? the guy who struggled to beat a shot Morales and Khan who lost to Peterson ?

ok.........
        You asked for an alternative…

If you’re proving your worth as you put it, by beating guys like Alexander and Witter. I can’t see why it’s such an outlandish opinion that a punch bag like Maidana isn’t of equal value -- at least it fights back.

And as for Petersons razor thin SD victory somehow elevating him above Khan in terms of ability, why has Bradley been soiling himself every time Khan’s name was mentioned prior to his loss?

Comment

I'm not really a fan, but then I don't dislike him as a fighter. I'd say I'm neutral, with the potential to become a fan, depending on future goings on. I am not a fan of the trash talking, and I would've loved to have seen a unification fight with Amir Khan when the opportunity presented itself. Overall, he has a lot of options open to him at the moment. I am not the only person who would like to see him take a tough fight. I feel he doesn't really get the recognition he deserves.

Comment

I don't dislike the guy, I just won't go out of my way to watch his fights.

Comment

I really can't stand him. I mean the guy is will never be certified in my book.

The way he shamelessly ducked Kahn, after years of barking, then to resurface after Kahn lost. Then...he fought Joel Casamayor on a PPV card. I will never support him again

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo B View Post
                You asked for an alternative…

If you’re proving your worth as you put it, by beating guys like Alexander and Witter. I can’t see why it’s such an outlandish opinion that a punch bag like Maidana isn’t of equal value -- at least it fights back.

And as for Petersons razor thin SD victory somehow elevating him above Khan in terms of ability, why has Bradley been soiling himself every time Khan’s name was mentioned prior to his loss?
                I asked what fighters you rated at 140 and you said Khan and Maidana yet called Peterson a lame ass and totally disregarded fighters like Holt, Witter and Alexander who are all or were at the time good/decent fighters.

Peterson had a close fight with Khan and the fact he was competitive with Khan shows that he does equal Khan in the ability/skill department.

Bradley ducking Khan is another story. I don't agree with it but Bradley has his reasons.

You must hold all fighters to a very high standard if you think Peterson is lame ( which also means you think Khan is lame also).

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Define limited.

Not sure if you understand the meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                    I asked what fighters you rated at 140 and you said Khan and Maidana yet called Peterson a lame ass and totally disregarded fighters like Holt, Witter and Alexander who are all or were at the time good/decent fighters.

Peterson had a close fight with Khan and the fact he was competitive with Khan shows that he does equal Khan in the ability/skill department.

Bradley ducking Khan is another story. I don't agree with it but Bradley has his reasons.

You must hold all fighters to a very high standard if you think Peterson is lame ( which also means you think Khan is lame also).
                    Yes, Khan plummeted in my estimations after dropping a SD to Peterson.

At 140, they're all fairly uninspiring with varying degrees of lameness, Maidana and Khan were seen as the best of a bad bunch, which isn't saying much.
                    Last edited by Turbo B; 01-02-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Maidana is limited,do you put Bradley and Maidana in the same category...

Comment

Working...
                      X