No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Very Confident About His Chances With Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    If every fighter fought the big names like Vasquez against Arce, Donaire, people wouldn't complain about Canelo and Chavez's comp because those two would have already fought the best 10 fights ago. There is something very wrong when a guy with around 20 fights is more willing than guys with 40to 50 fights.
    i dont think anyone could of said it better then this right here...... and the funny thing is that no one can say that canelo or chavez jr are too green cause WV2 is greener then both of them....hell hes greener then chavez jr's little brother and still fights better comp...
    Last edited by cruz1383; 01-02-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
      fight can go either way, one big punch will do it. we need to see more fights like this and get away with leeches, and corrupt matchmakers.
      I agree, props to top rank for making this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        If every fighter fought the big names like Vasquez against Arce, Donaire, people wouldn't complain about Canelo and Chavez's comp because those two would have already fought the best 10 fights ago. There is something very wrong when a guy with around 20 fights is more willing than guys with 40to 50 fights.
        Truest post I've read in a while. even a prospect like cesar seda jr, with only 20 fights, fought narvaez in his home town. canelo and chavez jr are pathetic lol.

Comment

Thats good that Vazquez is working on his defense I still got Donaire beating this kid though.

Comment

Working...
          X