Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd second that, Jab is pretty much straight up in his posts and opinions.

NO need for the 'pretty much' even!

Comment

• Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
      you're probably the biggest hypocrite ahole on boxingscene. Stop comparing Vitali-Lennox to the haye-Viatli situation. Get a life.
      Its an apt comparison.

Vitali built his entire legacy on crying and begging for a rematch with an older fighter. Yet he wont even give a "first match" to little David Haye.

Vitali is a liar(Pele), a cheater(olympics), a crybaby(Lennox), a quitter(Byrd), and now we can add hypocrite(Haye) to his long list of virtues.

Given these shyster character traits, Id say there's a strong possibility he's still using drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Evander Holyfields career is spotless too and he was never caught. Does that mean there isn't a possibility (and I believe he has) that he has used PED's in his career? Why is the question not good for some fighters but it is for other who have never been caught as a pro as well?

And we both know nuthuggers are unreasonable. I consider you one of the more reasonable Klit fans, not a nuthugger, but you yourself voted no and than said there is a possibility.
        The difference is vitali has always fought to a certain standard wether you think he's a good fighter or not, he's never looked finished in one fight and fully rejuvenated in the next. Holyfield on the other hand, looked washed up in the first Moorer fight, fresh in the mercer fight. Washed up against bowe and czyz, an animal against Tyson and Moorer 2. You can't really make comparisons between the two when it comes to taking PEDS. Saying that I believe most boxers take something, if not why aren't all the clean fighters refusing to fight unless there is full osdt? With the amount of fighters failing tests if I was a clean fighter I'd demand the enforcement of year round testing like what Donaire does.

Comment

• vitali is a coward who is ducking haye

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            OMG! You finally made a post I actually agree with :hahahaha9:

Poet
            I second this.

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
            Yet you put him in a pink dress as if you're obsessed with him. You'r opinions are pretty wasted since you spend all of your loser time hating on a man you don't know. How does it feel *******?
            The picture of Vitaly was initially hacked into Jabs' account.

Nice alt by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              Its an apt comparison.

Vitali built his entire legacy on crying and begging for a rematch with an older fighter. Yet he wont even give a "first match" to little David Haye.

Vitali is a liar(Pele), a cheater(olympics), a crybaby(Lennox), a quitter(Byrd), and now we can add hypocrite(Haye) to his long list of virtues.

Given these shyster character traits, Id say there's a strong possibility he's still using drugs.
              It isn't really though, vitali held his own against Lewis, the fight was stopped on a cut, which is a bit of an inconclusive ending considering a cut an occur anytime to anyone, and Lennox promised vitali a rematch, which was a fight people wanted to see. David Haye fought wlad, talked a good fight, then froze. He avoided vitali, then when he started to look vulnerable, called him out. Vitali owes Haye nothing. The only people who even think Haye is still relevant are brits clinging to patriotic pride and klitschko haters. I'm a Brit and I don't want the fight to happen, Haye embarrassed us in Germany twice, once vs valuev when he ran to a debatable decision, I still remember jim watt slagging him saying how he'd disappointed untill the decision was read out, then he changed his tune. Then he embarrassed us against wlad, hyping the fight up, refusing to shake hands, then freezing like a rabbit in headlights. Vitali owes a rematch to manuel 'jimmy' charr more than he owes Haye anything. That fight was stopped inconclusively on a cut, that's a more apt comparison to Lennox-vitali

Comment

• Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                It isn't really though, vitali held his own against Lewis, the fight was stopped on a cut, which is a bit of an inconclusive ending considering a cut an occur anytime to anyone, and Lennox promised vitali a rematch, which was a fight people wanted to see. David Haye fought wlad, talked a good fight, then froze. He avoided vitali, then when he started to look vulnerable, called him out. Vitali owes Haye nothing. The only people who even think Haye is still relevant are brits clinging to patriotic pride and klitschko haters. I'm a Brit and I don't want the fight to happen, Haye embarrassed us in Germany twice, once vs valuev when he ran to a debatable decision, I still remember jim watt slagging him saying how he'd disappointed untill the decision was read out, then he changed his tune. Then he embarrassed us against wlad, hyping the fight up, refusing to shake hands, then freezing like a rabbit in headlights. Vitali owes a rematch to manuel 'jimmy' charr more than he owes Haye anything. That fight was stopped inconclusively on a cut, that's a more apt comparison to Lennox-vitali
                Vitali cant even walk outside his house without being asked about Haye. Vitali has been in hiding ever since Chisora got demolished in 5 rounds. Vitali was so busy ducking the Haye last summer that he actually hurt the promotion of his own fight with Charr. You cant promote when your in hiding under your bed.

Since Charr we have heard nothing from Vitali. Haye is very relevant at least in Vitali's mind. Have you ever seen the Big man this silent? I mean ever??? 10 years of constant bi*tching over "re-matches" and now hes been reduced to a mime.

Comment

• Got to love it when the Klitlickers come out (of the closet?) with their latest alts :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

• Maybe Vitali is topping up on the roids now, 6 months without any word if he is continuing or not.

Comment

• Wow the level of paranoia/hate on this forum is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X