No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    The irony is that its usually Americans that get caught juicing.
    Irony of fate.

Comment

• Originally posted by raf727 View Post
      umm, he was already caught using them you jackass so your entire post means absolutely nothing.

klitchko stans, *****s, *******s, theyre all the same
      Caught TRYING TO HEAL a leg injury because he had PRIDE in wanting to compete in an Olympic event. I used toi be a ****** at 16 yrs old.... i am no longer one... do the math & get to steppin' moron>

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        The irony is that its usually Americans that get caught juicing.

Comment

• Anyone could be using PEDs, and considering Vitali apparently has in the past, he's as su****ious as anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
            Caught TRYING TO HEAL a leg injury because he had PRIDE in wanting to compete in an Olympic event. I used toi be a ****** at 16 yrs old.... i am no longer one... do the math & get to steppin' moron>
            Did Vitali finally take your ******ity?

Comment

Really?? He was juicing because he had PRIDE? I thought he was fruit to cheat to win. Silly me. James toney wasnt cheating, he was proud!!

Comment

literally doesn't just end your career.. HE ENDS YOUR PHOCKING life. That's all you need to know & speculate about. Thank your lucky stars Vitali is not a sports cheat. If he were on steroids he wouldn't have 2 defeats on his record due to injuries.. he wouldn't have had a 4 yr injury induced retirement. ONLY thing that has ever stopped Vitali from having an immaculate record & nearing a 60-0 mark is INJURIES..

What does steroids do? It keeps injuries at bay.. SOMETHing Vitali has never had the luxury of controlling with a controlled substance.. except for one instance at an exhibition match. It also jacks up your physique. VITALI has been lean & mean all his professional boxing life. His weight steady each & every phocking fight.. no strange weight gains... no extra destruction upon opponents.. same consistent beatdowns EACH & EVERY fight..

I suggest we all shut the PHOCK UP & have a dream ONLY for this most special of days but keep it moving as the calendar progresses. Until you get me a photo of Wlad injecting a needle in his big bro's a$s.. i suggest we all shot the phock up. END OF THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx MGMT

it's the other way around, is it still good for you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeoReyes View Post
                  Did Vitali finally take your ******ity?
                  You got jokes.. son & stale at that.

Comment

suck one **** and your a ****sucker for life.

im not trying to bash vitali, i am actually a big vitali fan but you are just ******ed and have no idea what your talking about. he got caught using steroids, sorry your hero is indeed fallible. get real nerd

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Really?? He was juicing because he had PRIDE? I thought he was fruit to cheat to win. Silly me. James toney wasnt cheating, he was proud!!
                      Jt WAS cheating to try & beat John Ruiz.... that's all you need to know about his dumb A$s... Nice trying to equate something someone did before they've reached the age limit for drinking... i'm sure you've done SOMEThing ****** at that age as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X