Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pacroid View Post

Lol Another Boxing scene expert.
    Dude come on. Look at pacs body language during and after the fight. He knows he lost. Had he not shown that I would have said he won but even PAC knows he lost. Good close fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Dude come on. Look at pacs body language during and after the fight. He knows he lost. Had he not shown that I would have said he won but even PAC knows he lost. Good close fight
      So a fighters body language determines if they lost now? At the end of the day in a close fight like that, no fighter can safely say they won. PAC loves to win convincingly and everyone expected a KO which was the wrong assumption.

Also, if anyone ever does 12 rounds, I guarantee that if it's close, you can't remember which rounds you won or not. If you have the mental ability to fight and remember each round result roughly the you are simply on another level.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
        So a fighters body language determines if they lost now? At the end of the day in a close fight like that, no fighter can safely say they won. PAC loves to win convincingly and everyone expected a KO which was the wrong assumption.

Also, if anyone ever does 12 rounds, I guarantee that if it's close, you can't remember which rounds you won or not. If you have the mental ability to fight and remember each round result roughly the you are simply on another level.
        You're just a sad nut hugger ,can you not just forget about this and go get a girlfriend or something you're embarrassing boxing fans

Comment

• Originally posted by roye'l View Post
          You're just a sad nut hugger ,can you not just forget about this and go get a girlfriend or something you're embarrassing boxing fans
          So body language means you won huh?

What about the body language when a fighter clearly lost but celebrates like he won. He won right?

I turned it around on you idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
            So body language means you won huh?

What about the body language when a fighter clearly lost but celebrates like he won. He won right?

I turned it around on you idiots.
            i think pac was just disappointed at marquez for running the entire fight

its safe to say that pac now regards marquez as nothing but a joke, which you cant blame him for after

a) beating him as just a 1 handed fighter
            b) draining himself for the rematch and winning again
            c) outboxing and schooling him for the 3rd fight - in the process leaving his face an absolute mess

Comment

• Pac by a round.../thread

Comment

• Boxing new rule...after a fight just celebrate like you won and you will now win LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  So you are saying Williams won the right because of the evidence in Lara's face? K just checking bro!

Btw evidence usually isnt subjective like a judges scorecards. NICETRY
                  Just answered your question previously. You can't admit you got served already. Your recounting everything over and over lol..

The pic tells you the whole story. If your telling me it's the guy with the hemoraged head. Then that's not how you should see it. Marquez face got hit from all corners of his face lol not just one big lump. lara's face only had a big lump not a butchered face like marquez who got hit in all side of his banged up head lol..

As I said, It's like post mortem. Like when some criminal killed someone and the csi will try to figure things out. Like a crime scene investigion.. They will try to figure out how the hell his face turned into that.. Beaten up like a pinata.. It's evidence bro and it's in his face.. The end result tells the whole story like how a criminal can't escape a murder if the trail of evidence is so vivid in this case the face of marquez is too much evidence to show he got fuvk'd good hehe!

Evidence don't lie bro and add the score cards by the judges and the hbo commentators boom pac really won

Here one more time.. evidence is in the pudding..

Comment

• this is a dead issue. the majority of people who saw the fight live, on tv or otherwise thought marquez won. the majority of boxing people (writers, boxers etc) thought marquez won. just cuz some failure starts a thread like this and some nuthuggers weigh in with their ridiculous opinions doesn't change the fact that marquez should have gotten the nod in the opinion of the collective boxing world.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      this is a dead issue. the majority of people who saw the fight live, on tv or otherwise thought marquez won. the majority of boxing people (writers, boxers etc) thought marquez won. just cuz some failure starts a thread like this and some nuthuggers weigh in with their ridiculous opinions doesn't change the fact that marquez should have gotten the nod in the opinion of the collective boxing world.
                      They just canīt swallow it.

Comment

Working...
                      X