Comments Thread For: Valuev Responds To Klitschko's Claims on Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty more stuff from the brothers, then lying to the public as well

Comment

I sincerely hope that he never sets his feet in a boxing ring again.

It's not that I hate to see him fight, because honestly I never paid too much attention to his career, it's just better for his well-being to resist the temptation and stay retired. Valuev could have been another "circus" act to be used by the promoters and tossed away after serving his purpose, but he did well for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
        The Klitchko's are such liars and ducks. They have corrupted the sport beyond repair. Nazi bums
        Haye doesn't wanna fight Vitali because he's afraid of him and you know it.

Comment

It's all he said, she said crap. Where's Valuev now? Running away. He knows he doesn't want a piece of Vitali. Next year I'll come on here and argue with other posters about what's being said in this thread and I'll be vindicated as well.................NOT.

Comment

Its funny how everyone negotiating with the Klits says the same thing, they offer them peanuts and demand after demand,lie after lie, if it only happened once or twice ok, but maybe, just maybe, its not EVERYONE else, its them.

Comment

Working...
            X