No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor Prays For Kelly Pavlik To Conquer Demons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billfifty View Post
    The only way JT can conquer his demons if he's allowed to wear a helmet in the ring...LOL!....good luck on your next KO lost.
    With well wishers like this - who needs enemies????? What the hell do you have against Taylor???? It is one thing to realize that Taylor should not be fighting after 3 brutal KO's, it is another thing to say something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      With well wishers like this - who needs enemies????? What the hell do you have against Taylor???? It is one thing to realize that Taylor should not be fighting after 3 brutal KO's, it is another thing to say something like this.

Comment

He's just a 37 year old fat virgin that has nothing else to do but be jealous of Jermaine,probably hasn't even seen Taylors epic fight with wright.....
        Some people are just idiots

Comment

Taylor's always been a class act! Hope he does well in his comeback. The second pavlick fight WAS close, he had Froch until he faded and he was just fighting scared against Abraham. But he got the skills to get back on top. Wish nothing but the best for this guy!

BTW, when the Super Six was announced, I was really looking forward to seeing Jermain go up against Ward. Too bad it never materialized!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Jermain Taylor hopes he’s not the only former middleweight champion who can make a successful comeback. [Click Here To Read More]
            What more could you expect from a class act like Taylor.

Best of luck champ.

Comment

Jermain is a pure class act, and I wish him nothing but the best.

Comment

The kid is shot...sorry...but as you said 3 brutal KO's in a row? Not only does he need a helmet but he also needs a neck brace, a mattress to fall on, and an oxygen tank filled with smelling salt. But I wish him all the luck in the world

Comment

Originally posted by roye'l View Post
                  He's just a 37 year old fat virgin that has nothing else to do but be jealous of Jermaine,probably hasn't even seen Taylors epic fight with wright.....
                  Some people are just idiots
                  37 year old fat virgin....are you peeping in my window again? I told you NO means NO.

Wrignt and the word 'epic' should never be used in the same sentence. But it was a nice fight.
                  Last edited by billfifty; 12-30-2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    I'm surprised more people don't talk about that. It was a really close fight.
                    I had it the same as Vernon

Comment

The rematch was definitely close. I had Taylor just edging Pavlik out.

Comment

Working...
                      X