No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan M. Marquez: If No Pacquiao, I Want Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    You must be a Cotto fan...I don't want to see that guy anywhere near an elite fighter. It would be a waste of time.

Have Cotto fight guys he can actually beat like, Rodriguez, K9, etc.
    No I'm a Floyd fan personally but I just don't see Floyd vs Pac being that "entertaining" what you will get is a boxing match between an ELITE boxer and a good to great fighter.. At least Cotto has the skills to box somewhat an although he would probably lose also I think it would have more entertainment value especially @ 150, but like I said Cotto would have to prove he can actually beat Pac first and then see. but If Cotto can't beat Pac at a 147 not no 145 catchweight BS which I think played a slight factor then go ahead an let Floyd show the world how to properly beat the lil guy....

Comment

JMM/Bradely is a good fight. Pac/Cotto is not a good fight considering it will be at another catchweight for Cotto's title. Arum won't let Pac fight Martinez at 150 or Jr MW but he will make Pac/Cotto 2 most likely at the same weight?

Comment

No way will Arum risk putting Bradley in with a retirement touring Marquez, he's grooming Bradley to be the next superstar of Top Rank and Marquez is simply too much risk not enough reward.

Comment

i wanna see jmm destory rios hen he can win a fairly close fight agains bradley

Comment

great if it happens, bit will be bloody, especiallt w/way Brad uses his head...JMM to win, does 2 much well, like beating Pac last bout...

Comment

Marquez was scared to fight Khan...but with his new medicine man, he's willing to bust Bradley's head. WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
                Marquez was scared to fight Khan...but with his new medicine man, he's willing to bust Bradley's head. WOW!
                lol...nah i think marquez is just feeling more confident now at the higher weights. i think bradley vs marquez would be a close fight.

Comment

Somebody mentioned Arum being reluctant to matching Bradley with JMM. Shame on Arum if he keeps this fight from happening if a fourth fight with JMM and Manny don't happen. I'd be suprised to see Bradley accept this challenge kind of since he ducked Khan. Never understood the Khan thing either because I always thought Bradley would beat Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    Somebody mentioned Arum being reluctant to matching Bradley with JMM. Shame on Arum if he keeps this fight from happening if a fourth fight with JMM and Manny don't happen. I'd be suprised to see Bradley accept this challenge kind of since he ducked Khan. Never understood the Khan thing either because I always thought Bradley would beat Khan.
                    yeah me too since he probably has a good chance of getting a bigger payday with arguably the #1 p4p fighter in the world ...manny pacquiao.

Comment

Marquez seeks challenges, he can fight Morales for a lot of money and would rather face Bradley.

Good fight if it ever gets made, even a Rios fight would be interesting but I favor Marquez in both

Comment

Working...
                      X