No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Hope To Get Pacquiao on May 5, Not in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    The loser can't demand his terms, agree it could happen outside of Vegas but not in Mexico either. Atlantic City in New Jersey would be an ideal place where the tax is lesser than New York or Pacquiao can fight either Bradley or Peterson. Marquez purse should be no more than $5 mil. If Marquez doesn't get the fight he should meet Cotto to prove his worth.
    This sounds personal to you prove his worth? Are you kidding me? Marquez has given manny more problems than any he's faced since morales in their 3rd fight marquez won 8 rds hands down anybody with eyes saw that marquez fought with effective aggresion not just throwin punches to look busy let me ask you this did you see pac's face after the fight? The world seen exactly what you seen a beaten man. Real talk...

Comment

Marquez

If Marquez Pacquiao 4 Happens in May 5 or JUne, I think Marquez should not demand the venue of the fight, it is much better to leave to Pacquiao the venue of his choice , just a knock-out victory will be nicer, But i hope pacquiao-berto on june is much competitive fight, than peterson or bradley..... Pacquiao-MArtinez of course must be a good fight....but of course has no balls to fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Hes been robbed 3 times in Vegas. Requesting to fight anywhere other than Vegas is not dictating much at all. Especially when most feel that the venue had a lot to do with the robberies in the past. What, Pac can't fight any where else but Vegas against Juan? You act like he's asking for certain gloves, ring size, or more money than Pac. Give the guy a fair shake and he whips that ass.......AGAIN
        You can't say the first two fights are roberries....

A robbery is a fight like Williams vs Lara...withtaker vs chavez

There is no clear winner in the first two fights, Marquez get dropped 3 times in the first fight and didn't win more than 8 rounds, and if there is one winner in the second fight, it should be, this is my opinion, Pacquiao due to the KD. Pacquiao's win over Marquez in their 2nd fight is legit.

I can understand the third fight called a robbery since Marquez fought a very good fight, he owned Manny with nice couters, he fought a better fight than Manny, but the crowd was pro mexican screaming everytime Marquez was throwing punches.And seriously, watching carefully the fight, in no way Marquez outlanded or busted up Pacquiao.

I thought it was a draw or a Marquez win, so like many people a close fight.

Sure it's expected from *****s and haters to hear "Manny lost the 3 fights", just like Floyds haters saying Floyd lost to Castillo back in time.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          chill out Juan....let Timmy go at Manny.....no need to watch the SAME fight again and again to get the same result.....aint it about time for Manny to fight and beat a UNBEATEN fighter?!?...I think so!!
          I think I'd kill my self if Bradley gets the fight.

and I don't even want to watch JMM - Pacquiao IV

Comment

Marquez wants a fourth fight on May 5 out of Vegas, I think Philippines is the best location.

Comment

I'd crack up if Arum made a Pacquiao fight on May 5th

Comment

marquez has no right to make any demands

he lost to an inexperienced/ one handed pac

he lost to a weight drained pac

then he ran and got outboxed by pac.

manny consistently sells over 1 million ppvs. marquez consistently sells 0.

what marquez needs to realize is that the only reason anyone knows who he is, is because of pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post

what marquez needs to realize is that the only reason anyone knows who he is, is because of pac.
                  I demand you stfu, Lmao.........when you become Pacquiao's promoter , you can talk again ...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Marquez wants a fourth fight on May 5 out of Vegas, I think Philippines is the best location.
                    Most likely Texas so pacquiao can stack his wraps like he did in the Margarito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post

I'm sorry but in all my years on this forum that has got to be the dumbest post I've ever read. Marquez is a much better boxer then Pacquiao, they match up well thats why you get the kind of fights where it looks like it can go either way. Marquez has been a great champion for a long time and you need to respect that.

Honestly Marquez can't get a points victory from Pacquiao no matter where they fight. He needs to wait till Floyd-Pac fight and pac looses. Only after that can Marquez get a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X