Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If The Appeal is Won, Peterson II in April or May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: If The Appeal is Won, Peterson II in April or May

Amir Khan's appeal to get a rematch with Lamont Peterson will be heard by the IBF in January. On December 10th, Peterson won a twelve round split decision over Khan to capture the WBA/IBF titles. Khan and his team are appealing the two point deductions by referee Joe Cooper, who felt the British star was doing too much pushing.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope you lose again khan... Wehhh.....

Comment

By god... the boy's delusional.

Comment

Force that rematch, let's see it already!

Comment

Comment

How can anyone like this guy?

Comment

Khan is a fuking moron. Their main appeal is that they didn't get warned or warned enough for doing illegal ****! So by Khans thinking, I should be able to low blow someone, even though it is clearly illegal, and get away with it at least once because I'm allowed a freebee warning..........right! No Amir, if a ref deems the action illegal, he can call it how he wants. Deal with it and move on. Sorry your silver spooned a$$ didn't get all the calls this time, you little b1tch.

Comment

Did'int this clowns appeal get denied already??This kid just won't give it up,if I'm Peterson I make him wait just because of him acting like a lil b!tch...

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Khan is a fuking moron. Their main appeal is that they didn't get warned or warned enough for doing illegal ****! So by Khans thinking, I should be able to low blow someone, even though it is clearly illegal, and get away with it at least once because I'm allowed a freebee warning..........right! No Amir, if a ref deems the action illegal, he can call it how he wants. Deal with it and move on. Sorry your silver spooned a$$ didn't get all the calls this time, you little b1tch.
                  It's not fair though. The ref wasn't officiating the fight the way he wanted it. How is it Amir's fault?!
                  lol, I loved the look of confusion on his face when Peterson was closing in on him
                  Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Did'int this clowns appeal get denied already??This kid just won't give it up,if I'm Peterson I make him wait just because of him acting like a lil b!tch...
                  It was to get his belts back I think... this ones' just for a rematch.

Comment

Khan needs to quit *****ing to Peterson, and start *****ing to his team for not putting in a rematch clause & for agreeing to fight in his opponents back yard! What an idiot!

Comment

Working...
                    X