Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute vs. Andre Dirrell: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    There is 0% chance of Bute fighting Dirrell any time soon, there is no legitimate reason to make that fight for the risks it brings~

Dirrell most likely beats the breaks off Bute, he is bigger and better. While people saying Dirrell will fall apart how exactly does one know how Bute will react if the going gets tough~ chances are just as good that Bute crumbles
    I agree with pretty much everything in your post.

However, past events leave some doubt in my mind.

It's a shame because Dirrell could be special.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      I agree with pretty much everything in your post.

However, past events leave some doubt in my mind.

It's a shame because Dirrell could be special.

He could get broken as that can happen to anyone under the correct circumstance. I just don't think Bute is the sort of fighter that would really be able to exploit that sort of flaw.

Plus I think this whole rap on Dirrell is kind of bogus, but if people want to think that fair play as Dirrell certainly plays it safe so people can draw whichever conclusion they want.

Who knows though, only time will tell with Dirrell he could easily go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        He could get broken as that can happen to anyone under the correct circumstance. I just don't think Bute is the sort of fighter that would really be able to exploit that sort of flaw.

Plus I think this whole rap on Dirrell is kind of bogus, but if people want to think that fair play as Dirrell certainly plays it safe so people can draw whichever conclusion they want.

Who knows though, only time will tell with Dirrell he could easily go either way.
        In regards to the bold, I understand where you are coming from.

In the end, whatever happened to Dirrell during and after the AA fight hindered his development as he was forced to sit out. That's the real shame IMO.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

Dirrell is bigger, faster, stronger, he'll just all around better than Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Jesus Christ.

Dirrell is bigger, faster, stronger, he'll just all around better than Bute.

I'm equally as frustrated at some of the comments I've seen man, I think people have forgotten how dangerous Dirrell can be, even for Ward. I also see him as an all around better boxer than Bute, I'd pick Dirrell to win that easily, it'll be one sided too.

Comment

Until bute proves himself vs a boxer, i git dirrell.

Comment

Bute KO 11.

Comment

I think this is going to be a good fight. Andre Dirrell hasn't fought a good opposition since returning from his post concussion injury while Froch exposed Lucian Bute as a paper champion, and a hype job.

Comment

I ****ing HATE HATE HATE Dirrell after all the bull**** he's put the fans through the past few years, but he dominates and shuts out Lucian Bute.

Come on. Dirrell is an idiot and probably a coward, but he's also probably the third best super-middleweight in the world.

Comment

I don't really like Dirrell but he would dominate Bute who simply isn't that good

Comment

Working...
                      X