Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather: Beating a Lady, Not a Major Sin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather: Beating a Lady, Not a Major Sin

World Boxing Council president Don Jose Sulaiman believes that the WBC should not strip Floyd Mayweather Jr. of his welterweight title because of his being sentenced to 90 days in prison.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can feel the wrath coming right now.

This is a feminist society; expect the WBC to be making apologetic conferences next week.

Comment

"And the organization was built to protect fighters".....But of course.

Comment

Sulaiman?..where did that name came from?....must be a wife-beater too...we need more jails to put these women-beaters behind bars....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I can feel the wrath coming right now.

This is a feminist society; expect the WBC to be making apologetic conferences next week.
          ****ing Floyd fans, actually condoning beating women...because Floyd did it.

Comment

lmao .. . i guess he feels that sometimes women need their asses kicked.

Comment

For those who didn't know floyd was the king of boxing.....now you know!

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                ****ing Floyd fans, actually condoning beating women...because Floyd did it.
                Do you know me or my views on life?

Look at the Hulk Hogan situation. His wife leaves him for the pool boy and gets around 60% of everything because she did so.

I don't condone anything. I've never hit a woman my entire life.

But I've been hit by woman and know many people who have; in result, it got laughed at. Women hit men and get alimony and ridiculously high numbers in child support because it's a double standard.

Like I said, this is a feminist society. It has nothing to do with Floyd. Do you even live in the U.S?

If you did, you would know this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                    lmao .. . i guess he feels that sometimes women need their asses kicked.
                    i think he feels more like bagging the mega bucks from the next few floyd's fights. floyd doesn't really need that strap we all know he's the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X