Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch in Position To Fight The Ward vs Anthony Dirrell Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ssop View Post
    no dought, bute is the best. They are all running away from him.kessler, pavlik and now ward. Bute would ko ward and a good shot in the liver of froch and game will be over.

wtf??? Lmao....

Comment

as a froch fan and fellow englishman, i picked him to ko andre.
      as you can never lose hope when a fighter with heavy hands and a big heart has a chance till the last knockins......it wasnt to be.
      andre ward impressed me big time, nothing like it seen since an early roy jones junior in terms of skill which compensated for his lack of real power but,
      an absolutely outstanding fighter.
      my man though,a TRUE englishman ate humble pie and and ****** up the loss immediately.
      in another fight.......
      the other bloke (you know who) lost by multiple foul whilst trying to to use illegal moves instead of using boxing skill to keep lamont peterson at bay.
      i predicted lamont would win and also won £80 at william hill at 3/1.
      however, the complete lack of prefessionalism shown by this ****(whom im not allowed to mention) because i will get banned again! is no elite fighter.
      ive said it before ****! and im only saddened to have been on the recieving end of a ban whilst the fight took place because i would have loved to have rammed his predicted loss down the throat of all these ****s who claimed he has the beating of floyd mayweather.
      ****s.
      anyway, froch to return and bute is s.h.i.t.

Comment

Is the WBC trying to prevent a Bute-Froch fight? :P :P :P

Froch is a great fighter, but i don't agree with people saying he should be rated #2 at SMW.
        He became #2 by beating Johnson.
        Bute dispatched Johnson way much easier.
        And Bute was already ranked #2 before the S6... and no one beat him since them. He improved (see Bute-Andrade 2)

Froch loss to Kessler
        Kessler had a better fight against Ward than Froch did

Ranking at SMW "should" be :

1- Ward
        2- Bute
        3- Kessler
        4- Froch

Wildcard : Dirrel

Comment

Working...
        X