No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keep the Faith: Mayweather-Pacquiao Will Come in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    funny read but one I can definitley see happenning,mayweathers power is concussive enough to stop pacyow, he just gets hit too cleanly eventually one of those punches are gonna short ciruit his brain and hes gonna get ko'd thats how he fights and thats how he gonna go out.lmao ,pacyow battered into submission 11th rnd tko........
    lol nice pics of Marquez cheating. that should show the *****s Pacq doesn't ***** like Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Most people would pick Floyd over Manny. What planet have you been living on?
      you mean most of his fans? America hates Floyd thats why he's going to jail.

Comment

The fight will not happen in 2012, unless Pac decides to retire.....

As I have been saying for well over a year.....

It is plainly obvious that Arum has been protecting Pacquiao, and imho, the BobFather is well-aware that the best version of Pacquiao cannot beat the worst version of Mayweather.

Mayweather/Pacquiao were NEVER going to fight until Manny's very last outing, his retirement fight, if you will.

Pacquiao is the biggest cash-cow that TR have had for years, they will milk Manny for everything they can get and then cash out with Mayweather.

Bob knows that he has no rights over Floyd, like he did with Marquez, Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, and Cotto..... so Arum will not enable/allow Mayweather to profit until Pac is done.

It will be 2013, because Manny's pig-ignorant fans will continue to support/condone, and therefore enable, Manny to continue fighting sub-standard opposition in order to milk those fanboy clowns for everything they have.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          Oh yea how many boxing analists, writers, or fighters have actually gone on the record saying Manny would beat Floyd? Who? Becasuse I dont remember that many. And im not talking about ******* Nation. 9 out of 10 are picking Floyd. Vegas is picking Floyd. People who are nuetral and have no ties to either fighter are picking Floyd. So I say again what planet have you been living on?
          Yeah, even Floyd picked himself against Pac, you know?!

Comment

Working...
          X