No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Bute: Ward is Not Ready, Wants an Easier Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    The fact that Ward fought back-to-back such tough fights and the fact that he injured his hand in the 6th round of the Froch fight, Ward should take a rest, fight an easier fight, and by then perhaps Bute fights a top guy and if everything goes well, maybe they can meet mid to late next year and decide who is the best 168 pound fighter on the planet.
    I agree man.

Comment

lol @ people hating on someone who actually wants to fight the best in their division...

Comment

I don't particularly like ward's style but i think he deserves a break hes had only 25 fights and just look at his resume and what he's achieved the guy is really something special when he beats bute who's left to fight Dirrell that's the only other top name in the division at this time who he hasn't already beat after those two it's move up to light heavy or retire and the latter sounds insane for his age and amount of fights.

He deserves a massive amount of respect for what he's done so far but i guess he will be another fighter like Bradley and Floyd that doesn't get the prop's and recognition he deserves.

Comment

Bute you fuccking dummy,of course Ward wants an easy fight,he just won the super Six..What have ya done the past two/three yrs??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Bute you fuccking dummy,of course Ward wants an easy fight,he just won the super Six..What have ya done the past two/three yrs??
            Reread what you just wrote. So Bute isn't an easy fight then, right?

See the irony?

Ha

Comment

Originally posted by bazookajoe View Post
              Reread what you just wrote. So Bute isn't an easy fight then, right?

See the irony?

Ha
              WTF are you talking about??I've never said Bute is an easy fight for anyone(based on skills)...There is no irony in my post,just basic facts that Ward just went threw the most grueling tournament in recent memory..He deserves an easy fight or a break...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                WTF are you talking about??I've never said Bute is an easy fight for anyone(based on skills)...There is no irony in my post,just basic facts that Ward just went threw the most grueling tournament in recent memory..He deserves an easy fight or a break...
                yeah ok so Ward-Bika II? Maybe Ward-Andrade for the IBF belt?

Gimme a break. Ward should continue his mission for gretness, not use the end of the tourney as an excuse to milk the cow.

One thing haters like you can never bash...Bute was never invited into the tourney. But he was there for Ward-Froch, on site and ringside. Who went to Bute/Johnson?

Always remember, Bute has a $6 million dollar fight lined up with Pascal in Montreal. $3 mill each, regardless of US TV. He's willing to givie that up to fight Ward. What is Ward giving up not facing Bute?

Truth stings bro

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post

Ward beat 5 of the best SMW's in the world to get where he is, Bute wants to achieve the same thing by fighting 1.
                  False. What 5 of the best super middleweights did Ward beat? Please don't say Abraham or Bika lmao

Comment

"wow bute should be the last person to talk about easy fights"

LOL,LOL, what kind of bud are they smoking over there in Montreal man, I may have to get me some next time i'm in Maine?

Bute,,great fighter man, but he needs a top fighter on his resume... In my opinion, that's the only thing that separates him from Ward..

Comment

Hmmmm idk what Bute and hes camp is thinking?? :lmao1: seriously?? Andre Ward just won the Super6 and the dude must b exausted as hell with the training and all the tough fights he was in specially the last 2 with Bika & Froch very grulling frikin fights to b exact. Bute should try and get a fight with Froch or Kessler cuz i think he can win these fights cuz the dude is very talented and the skills to beat either of these guys and doing it by KO.. but Team Bute needs to prove them selfs if they want to get a Ward fight to me cuz Ward is the #1 SMW on the planet not Lucian Bute he still is under froch and Kessler to me cuz he hasnt proven himself yet u cant automatically b the best SMW with fighting the top of the divison it doesnt work that way..
                      Last edited by Illdil; 12-24-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X