No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Discusses The Bout With Ronald Hearns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Discusses The Bout With Ronald Hearns

Junior middleweight Erislandy Lara (15-1, 10KOs) finally has a fight on his hands. The Cuban boxer has been inactive since a controversial decision loss to Paul Williams on July 9th. He returns on February 11th against the son of a legend, Ronald Hearns (26-2, 20KOs), at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Lara's fight is a co-feature to the Showtime televised main event between welterweights Andre Berto and Victor Ortiz

[Click Here To Read More]

G shyt everyonr running from Lara like ha a walking god which he is not, maybe now that angulo has gotten his ass beat 2 times he will grow some balls and fight him. i think 160 is too much he is a small guy however molina vs kirk winner bring it on

Comment

Lara will destroy Ronnie.

Comment

i think Lara would beat everyone at 154 and alot of the bums at 160.. especially Martinez..

Comment

Lara is a beast. I hope him and Molina have a rematch and then after, he gets a title. He deserves one. Too bad Canelo knows he'd get his ass kicked.

Comment

w/his limited oposition & weak chin Hearns will not win...

Comment

It's telling that this is Lara's second fight in the middleweight division because he can't get anyone at 154.

Comment

Lara should call Cotto ot as well. It would be great if he could make 147 though, he would be a force at that weight.ayweather would be a great fight between 2 great technicans.

Comment

Working...
                X