No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "It was a defining victory."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
    At the end of the day, the *****s are happy that his idol got locked up so he wouldn't have gotten an a** whooping from Pacquiao.
    Yeah, I bet Floyd **** his pants after seeing the ass whooping Ping Ping laid on JMM this year.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I told her when I beat her in front of the kids 'protect yourself at all times.
      lulz, that cracked me up

Comment

basically sums up what May- well this year Septemberweather has done in 2011 and people are high on him dismissing Ping Ping's 3 dogfights w/ Peedrinker with "robbery of the year".

Comment

Happy Christmas guys.

Comment

Comment

Happy Christmas guys.
              Happy Christmas to you also and a Merry New Year!!!!

Comment

Didn't even crack a smile. Nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  at the end of the Day, *******s are HOPING Pacroid doesnt get in the ring with floyd. He will be out in plenty of time for a May 5th fight and watch pacjuiceman duck yet again
                  hahaha. I know u r happy because floyd will go to prison and he will have a very valid reason to duck pac again.

Comment

After being sentenced to a 90 day jail sentence, Floyd Mayweather defended his actions while speaking exclusively to www.madeupinterviews.com

"It was a defining victory for Money Mayweather," he told the site, "a key fight for the fans."

"I was able to get my hooks off a lot sooner than most predicted, and although Josie had the edge in power, Money May brought those belts home."

When questioned about the climax of the fight, Mayweather added: "Haters gonna hate. Some people suggested she was looking away and didn't have her guard up, but that's the first rule of boxing - I told her when I beat her in front of the kids 'protect yourself at all times.' She was remiss, and Money May scored a satisfying TKO victory. Boxing fans - true boxing fans - will be able to appreciate my legacy."

Floyd added that when he's released from jail his plan is to take on a female paraplegic, providing she agrees to drug testing.
                    HAHAHAHHAHA Hope that KFC eater wifebeater coward rots in jail!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                      Didn't even crack a smile. Nice try though
                      Tough crowd.

Comment

Working...
                      X