Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Mayweather, Ward, Bradley, Russell Jr, and Broner all have in common?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the Brahma bull back... thats all I care about

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
      Don't listen to him bruh. He's sour cause we got the game on lock. Hell, I'd be mad to.
      Sounding like Larry X

Comment

Honestly I can see Russell Jr and Broner losing in their prime. And I like Broner.

While they're still prime, I can't see Mayweather, Ward, or Bradley with his ugly style losing. Mayweather has been past prime maybe for a couple of years for all we know and still top fighters can't beat him. Ward will lose when he's a little older or a if a robbery happens.

The three above, I think a loss to them will be a close fight. A close fight will have people pointing to their first "loss", and them being "exposed". Like Mayweather-Castillo. Ward still hasn't fought the guy that will give him a close fight, which I think would be Andre Dirrell or someone at 175, like Dawson or Pascal. Bradley either. Broner already was tested in a close fight with De Leon.

Comment

Originally posted by El Indio Taino View Post
          Ill give u ward but Gamboa would beat Broner at 130. He's lucky Arum is a b*tch and is having Gamboa go up to Lightweight so he can do his usual in house fight. Right now, at 126, Russel would lose to Gamboa too and he would lose to Nonito when he gets up there. Tim at 140, I think Lucas can beat him. At 147, Berto and Ortiz would beat him. And with Floyd, we all know Pac has a good chance at beating him too.
          Russell would give Gamboa pure hell. Its just a little premature. We'll getto see these fights soon enough.

Comment

Bradley can lose. He's addicted to fighting tomato cans.

Broner is currently over hyped.

Russell Jr.... meh.

Comment

cherry pickers?

maybe not ward

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
                cherry pickers?

maybe not ward
                Floyd cherry picked Mosley? How about that for news. Im sure you're one of those peoplewho said "He's afraid of Mosley". Shut up now.

Comment

get yur ****ing face red show me how tough u r!!

Comment

Gamboa is pure hype because he has a fan friendly style. The truth is, if you've seen some of his non-HBO fights, he's looked very average and vulnerable against nobodies.

He's a knockout waiting to happen just like JuanMa was. That's why they both ducked Celestino Caballero before Caballero lost. Russell would school him bad.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
                      Gamboa is pure hype because he has a fan friendly style. The truth is, if you've seen some of his non-HBO fights, he's looked very average and vulnerable against nobodies.

He's a knockout waiting to happen just like JuanMa was. That's why they both ducked Celestino Caballero before Caballero lost. Russell would school him bad.
                      You're bad **** crazy. Gamboa is far from average. Especially his hand speed. Not many if any are faster than Gamboa and in the boxing game, speed kills. Gamboa would put Russell Jr and Broner on their asses.

Oh and Caba was a straight bum looking for a payday by using his mouth. You wanna see looking average against nobodies? Take a look at Celestino's career.

Comment

Working...
                      X