Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward hoping to be back in the ring by April or May.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I don't Think he is a coward and hé has sounded very honourable in pretty much All the interviews i've heard and read. Hé even admitted that hé didn't beat Kessler in a fair manner.

We will see what happens. Now is time to show the true colours.
    When and where did he do this?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      In a pre fight interview hé pretty much admitted it. It was here on boxingscene.

Comment

I don't Think he is a coward and hé has sounded very honourable in pretty much All the interviews i've heard and read. Hé even admitted that hé didn't beat Kessler in a fair manner.

We will see what happens. Now is time to show the true colours.
        I didn't know about that.

If he really did admit to it, then I will have more respect for him.
        Last edited by The Hammer; 12-22-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Your post before that was about interest.

Either way, fighters go for the money. You should know that. You fight where you make the most money...There's a reason why Ward would like his fight to be out west. To build up his fan base and following. And, I have no problem with that.

For you to say Bute should have his next fight out of Canada is ******ed. The man is a cash cow there. The only fight Bute should definitely come to the U.S for is for Ward. And, that's it. Why leave millions on the table?
          dude........my post was never about interest. my original post was replying to a poster who said that ward was scared of bute & ducking him. interest? WTFFFFFF are you talking about LOL you brought that 1 up HAHAHAHAHA

bute can continue to fight bums in canada but don't think he'll get any real respect...........

Last edited by americanbot; 12-22-2011, 02:45 PM.

Comment

In a pre fight interview hé pretty much admitted it. It was here on boxingscene.
            link or you're lying.......I have all of the pre fight interviews saved to my phone. i can't remember him saying anything close.............

link...............

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              dude........my post was never about interest. my original post was replying to a poster who said that ward was scared of bute & ducking him. interest? WTFFFFFFFFFFF are you talking about LOL you brought that 1 up HAHAHAHAHA

bute can continue to fight bums in canada but don't think he'll get any real respect...........

I was responding to this post.

yea, after being asked if he'd ever like to rematch kessler........he also talked about light heavyweight.

the truth is ward is NOT fighting kessler in a rematch anytime soon (if ever) & he's not moving up to light heavyweight anytime soon.......

if bute wins against a A class opponent, that fight will be made in vegas or new york..........
              Now we not talking about anything. So this conversation is over.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                He didn't........

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  He didn't........
                  Oh ok, because I'm like...uhh...I don't remember that. You know what, part of me wants him to fight Kessler again, just to see how they will cry and complain about Kessler getting dominated again.

Comment

link or you're lying.......I have all of the pre fight interviews saved to my phone. i can't remember him saying anything close.............

link...............
                    Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    He didn't........
                    As close as it gets:

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1hIMZ0rBC
                    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

“This man is online, talking about how he’s going to spear me with his elbow if I come in with my head,” said Ward, who’s 24-0 (13 KOs). “If that’s not dirty, I don’t know what is. I can put my head on anybody’s chest in a boxing match. That’s part of boxing. But if we’re going to tag me with one fight and define my career by one instance that happened … that might not be the last time that I’m involved with head-butts. It happens. This is a physical battle. This is a fight. Do the same thing with him.”

Comment

As close as it gets:

Comment

Working...
                      X