No announcement yet.

Klit and Bute fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klit and Bute fans...

I got a question for you Klitsckho and Bute fans.

Why'd it take so long for Wlad to give Haye a shot at the title?

You guys ***** and moan about how Ward doesn't feel that Bute doesn't deserve a title shot and that he's ducking him when in fact your god (Wlad) did the same exact thing to Haye and you guys defended Wlad's decision every chance you got. After about a year Wlad finally gave Haye a chance but he had Haye sign some ridiculous contract.

Why the sudden change? It's the same thing, Wlad felt Haye didn't fight top competition so he didn't want to give him a fight right away. Why should a champ give a shot to a guy who's been fighting a bunch of tomato cans? Especially if that champ has been fighting against elite competition.

You Bute/Klit fans act as if his best win over Glen Johnson (his former sparring partner lmao) justifies a shot at Andre's belt. That is hands down his best victory, no question about it, Glen is the highest quality fighter he has faced.

Then you use the triangle theory by saying Bute beat certain fighters more convincingly etc. therefore he'd beat Ward!

Since the tourn. is over, the SMW division is bursting with available fighters for Bute to fight and earn a shot against Ward.

It's not like anybody is ducking him either. He low balled Johnson the first time around with just $250k, then did it with Kessler. Kessler then went on to fight Stieglitz for his upcoming bout.

This isn't the first time this has happened before. If you go back a couple of years Kessler did the SAME thing with Miranda. They had a deal in place but Kessler wound up trying to get a fight with Stieglitz instead. Do you really think Kessler would duck Miranda?

The only fighter you can say actually ducked Bute would be Pavlik.

If Bute beats just one of these guys, THEN he deserves a fight against Ward: Dawson, B-Hop, Kessler, Froch, Cloud, Dirrell, Kessler, Pascal.

That's a total of 8 fighters that he can choose from. He's already in talks for possible fights with Froch/B-Hop which is good.

I didn't know Klit and Bute had the same fan base, but ok?

The best reason I've heard why Bute "deserves" to fight Ward is "Bute beat Fighter A, better than Ward beat Fighter A". Brilliant stuff there.
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 12-21-2011, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Im a fan of neither but I can answer the first one. Haye was seen as a legitimate threat to Wlad's dominance and was shaken by Haye's in your face approach which Wlad hadnt really encountered before.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

You guys ***** and moan about how Ward doesn't feel that Bute doesn't deserve a title shot and that he's ducking him when in fact your god (Wlad) did the same exact thing to Haye and you guys defended Wlad's decision every chance you got. After about a year Wlad finally gave Haye a chance but he had Haye sign some ridiculous contract.

Why the sudden change? It's the same thing, Wlad felt Haye didn't fight top competition so he didn't want to give him a fight right away. Why should a champ give a shot to a guy who's been fighting a bunch of tomato cans? Especially if that champ has been fighting against elite competition.

You Bute/Klit fans act as if his best win over Glen Johnson (his former sparring partner lmao) justifies a shot at Andre's belt. That is hands down his best victory, no question about it, Glen is the highest quality fighter he has faced.

Then you use the triangle theory by saying Bute beat certain fighters more convincingly etc. therefore he'd beat Ward!

Since the tourn. is over, the SMW division is bursting with available fighters for Bute to fight and earn a shot against Ward.

It's not like anybody is ducking him either. He low balled Johnson the first time around with just $250k, then did it with Kessler. Kessler then went on to fight Stieglitz for his upcoming bout.

This isn't the first time this has happened before. If you go back a couple of years Kessler did the SAME thing with Miranda. They had a deal in place but Kessler wound up trying to get a fight with Stieglitz instead. Do you really think Kessler would duck Miranda?

The only fighter you can say actually ducked Bute would be Pavlik.

If Bute beats just one of these guys, THEN he deserves a fight against Ward: Dawson, B-Hop, Kessler, Froch, Cloud, Dirrell, Kessler, Pascal.

That's a total of 8 fighters that he can choose from. He's already in talks for possible fights with Froch/B-Hop which is good.
        Wlad did'nt fight Haye until Haye was considered a top Heavyweight. When Haye first called out Wlad he had'nt even had a Heavyweight fight yet. Bute is the #1 or #2 guy at Super Middleweight and everyone including Showtime have ben waiting for the winner of the Super 6 to fight Bute. It's not some mystery. Bute is'nt looking for a title shot because he's already a champion with more defenses than Ward. The point is Bute is the shot caller because he brings the money. Ward can ignor him but than Bute will slowly pick off all the Super 6 contestants and back Ward into a corner. If Ward wants to get paid he needs to fight Bute. He could make good money fighting Kessler in Denmark but thats not going to happen.

Why does the #2 Super middleweight have to beat a top Light heavyweight to earn a shot at the #1 Super middleweight?
        Last edited by xAUGUSTUSx; 12-21-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

You just hate whites

one day you're going to run into the wrong white boy (me)

full blooded italian. 6'0 160 the white julian jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            You just hate whites

lmao ur funny forza

Comment

You just hate whites

I am partially white you idiot lmao. A quarter German and 75% Mexican which is basically Spaniard (white) mixed with Indian. My mom/grandma/sisters/cousins all white.

Btw, I like how you dodged the topic.

Comment

You just hate whites

Julian Jackson's chin and minus the power

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

okay first off, Bute and Wlad fans aren't the same fan base.

You come across as plain ignorant throughout this post.

don't bother making any more threads.

you suck.

Comment

You just hate whites

Italians? "White"?

Since when?

Comment

Working...
                    X