No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I thought I read six? And three is still bad. That **** takes a toll on you. Floyd aint 21.

It is six months, but 90 of the days are suspended. If he gets into further trouble during the year, he would probably have to serve out the remaining 90. If he stays good, the remaining 90 are washed away.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      Why DAZED ?

A couple of months " vacation " and then straight back to training ?

Unless you believe that Mayweather has realised that he has started to slip, and that the only way to fend off father time is with activity?
      Absolutely believe he recognizes that he's slipping and needs to be more active. He said so himself. And was right back in the gym SPARRING after the Ortiz bout. I don't know how much time he's doing but his mansion is a country club and jail will be a far cry from it. It's the muscle memory that slows down first. And he's got to re-train those at an age where they don't retain as fast. But I thought it was six months jail time at first, which would end his career. Three months? IDK.

Comment

I thought I read six? And three is still bad. That **** takes a toll on you. Floyd aint 21.
        I think he'll be ok man.

Pacquiao will still get whats coming to him, that coward can't hide forever.

Comment

Hell go to a country club and be out in a month as all celebrities do.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            It is six months, but 90 of the days are suspended. If he gets into further trouble during the year, he would probably have to serve out the remaining 90. If he stays good, the remaining 90 are washed away.
            Got it - thanks.

Comment

Bob Arum is a happy happy man! Poor Pac, I think he really wanted the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                So i guess its a good thing Arum wanted the fight in June. But i bet now May 5th isnt to far out. If its June then there are still no excuses cause Haymon negs for Money but here comes Bradley.
                More like November because June is still to close.
                He may get out mid March, maybe April.

That leaves 3 months to train and promote the biggest fight in history.
                Not gonna happen............

Comment

Absolutely believe he recognizes that he's slipping and needs to be more active. He said so himself. And was right back in the gym SPARRING after the Ortiz bout. I don't know how much time he's doing but his mansion is a country club and jail will be a far cry from it. It's the muscle memory that slows down first. And he's got to re-train those at an age where they don't retain as fast. But I thought it was six months jail time at first, which would end his career. Three months? IDK.
                  I can agree with this.

6month if fully served and his career is over.

3months which are the terms right now, and i think he'll still be good enough to beat Manny.

but realistically he'll be serving 1 month if even, so hes going to be fine.

Comment

I thought thats where you were coming from.

Did Mayweather actually say that ?

Immediately returning to the gym pretty much tells the story.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      So can Floyd survive in prison? Which prison gang does he join?
                      he's going to jail

Comment

Working...
                      X