No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
    I guess his attorney's didn't believe he could get a fair trial. I've never heard of someone being convicted of battery without any proof of bodily harm. He plead guilty to a case that was built on circumstantial evidence. That sucks for him.
    his accuser lied before about being abused....

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post

You are a very simple minded person. Just ask T.I,Tupac,B-Hop, all three of them came out of jail with there best performances. Ti, amd Pac wrote thier best albums, and Bhop turned his life around and took over the middle weight division. You are most likely the one that is gay. You think like a woman, very emotional and dramatic. Real men do not except dissrespect or any type of bull**** from a woman or a man. If you allow a woman to brag to your face about sucking and ****ing another man in your face while spending your money you are a weak ******, sorry excuse for a man. You say in front of the kids, well it is very important to stand your ground in front of your kids, no matter if its a girl or boy. They need to have a back bone and realize that some things can not be walked away from. Dissrespect in your own house from anybody is a sure wayfor SOMEONE to get thier ass kicked.
      Didn't Floyd say 50 cent was there. how come that so called best friend wasn't there in court to support his boy. 50 knows how ******ed Floyd can get thats why he isn't involved. he only hangs around Floyd is because he pays him to. LOL answer this where is T.I. today? XD Tupac was not a boxer, he was a lyricist. he wrote most of his lyrics in jail while educating himself. oh that B-hop that got schooled by an undefeated Calzaghe? you must don't choose women wisely, and like i said *** if you don't trust women then where does that leave the women that gave birth to you!? A word to the wise... don't trade blows with me cause you're gonna go down swinging!

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
        Didn't Floyd say 50 cent was there. how come that so called best friend wasn't there in court to support his boy. 50 knows how ******ed Floyd can get thats why he isn't involved. he only hangs around Floyd is because he pays him to. LOL answer this where is T.I. today? XD Tupac was not a boxer, he was a lyricist. he wrote most of his lyrics in jail while educating himself. oh that B-hop that got schooled by an undefeated Calzaghe? you must don't choose women wisely, and like i said *** if you don't trust women then where does that leave the women that gave birth to you!? A word to the wise... don't trade blows with me cause you're gonna go down swinging!
        YOU FOOL, EVEN IN THE GOOD BOOK, IT SAYS, NEVER TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN MEN/WOMEN. They are human and slaves to the cravings of the flesh. Thats why divorce,murder,theft, and all other Crimes are so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
          Mothers you say, even moms kill thier own children!

Comment

• Lmao at all the *****s saying he's gonna get off early and they were the same ones saying he wasn't gonna go anytime at all

Not only do u not know anythIng about boxing but criminal justice as well

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              Mothers you say, even moms kill thier own children!
              cleverly put... i have no argument there.

Comment

• Floyd will be out in no time, his throne at top of the boxing world will be waiting for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Floyd isn't even a suspect in that case. He was cleared of any involvement over a year ago already...I dunno what you're bringing that up for. I found that out in a simple google search in 2 minutes?
                  FRAUD was not CLEARED, but he wasen't CHARGED....Big Diffrence!!!
                  The DA, needed more evidence to Prosecute. Statute of Limitations,
                  still applies..., and if I were Ocie, I'd want a Witness Protection Deal!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    This is the Prelim, FRAUDS bodyguard Ocie Harris goes
                    on trial for attempted Murder facing a 103 yrs jail time...
                    that will be the Main Event, and the DA has a lot of leverage
                    to give Ocie, a"Deal" to Roll Over and implicate, FRAUD
                    in the Skating ring Shooting....STAY TUNED!!!
                    What you the police or somethin

Sound like a feminine ass wanna get ya booty licked ass mofo

You dudes surely got obsession over dudes you dont even know

Comment

• Anyone remember...

Wonder if 50 cent going to make a Mayweather remix....

Comment

Working...
                      X