No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Umm...isn't Floyd's baby momma named Jocie Harris? Other than that idk wtf you are talking about.
    Ocie Harris going to trial Feb 6th, charged with Attempted Murder,
    after firing 6 bullets into FRAUDS enemies BMW at the Skating Rink...
    Does that clear things up for U...DUMBO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Ocie Harris going to trial Feb 6th, charged with Attempted Murder,
      after firing 6 bullets into FRAUDS enemies BMW at the Skating Rink...
      Does that clear things up for U...DUMBO!!!
      Floyd isn't even a suspect in that case. He was cleared of any involvement over a year ago already...I dunno what you're bringing that up for. I found that out in a simple google search in 2 minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        May 5th is dead and Bob is happy right now.
        Not just Arum.....the entire Kennel Club is happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
          You are so naive to think that JMM and Floyd are alike. They are not. JMM is a risk taker, and takes to give. Floyd doesnt throw the amount of combos nor takes the risk that JMM does by a long shot. I love Floyd but im not pretending that hes faced someone on Pacs level, and everyone treats this match as its just another fighter. Maybe he does shut him out, but i dont see it. Floyd is slowing down, and Ortiz was proof of that. Only the fan boy cheerleaders say otherwise. Floyd could not limit how victor kept coming forward and slowly but surely backing him to the ropes. BTW....he was landing more than people tend to mention. Watch the fight in slow motion, and see just how exactly he was limiting Victor.....Victor was landing shots just fine. Dont give me the whole crap that "well Floyds were more meaningful" either.
          You do not "love Floyd"...fu.ck outta' here with that fake as.s shi.t

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
            You do not "love Floyd"...fu.ck outta' here with that fake as.s shi.t
            Yes...i hate him so much that i made this tribute video for him.......Fan boys d riders make me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              And folks, that's the end of Mayweather's career.
              c'mon now Chicken George...you sound you've been dining at the Kennel with the rest of the *******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Absolutely. Without question. Most definitely.
                Bi.tch please.....

Comment

• Originally posted by indystress View Post
                  how is bob happy now?
                  when he is the one that was the most active in tryin to make this fight happen, as far as to setup a 45,000 seat for the event and was actively in deal with a bunch of investors...and dont forget the fact that blood testin no longer an issue, along with the fact that pac is willing to take less money...how is all of this team pacs fault or team pac not wanting to make the fight...all blame so far is with team ***** or the ***** himself...*****s have alot of excuse for their manlove fraud
                  Stop being so stupid you silly ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                    Not to trust women? are you gay or are you gay!? would you rather sleep next to a penis?

i don't think jail will help you focus on boxing... just ask James Kirkland.

You are a very simple minded person. Just ask T.I,Tupac,B-Hop, all three of them came out of jail with there best performances. Ti, amd Pac wrote thier best albums, and Bhop turned his life around and took over the middle weight division. You are most likely the one that is gay. You think like a woman, very emotional and dramatic. Real men do not except dissrespect or any type of bull**** from a woman or a man. If you allow a woman to brag to your face about sucking and ****ing another man in your face while spending your money you are a weak ******, sorry excuse for a man. You say in front of the kids, well it is very important to stand your ground in front of your kids, no matter if its a girl or boy. They need to have a back bone and realize that some things can not be walked away from. Dissrespect in your own house from anybody is a sure wayfor SOMEONE to get thier ass kicked.
                    Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 12-22-2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                      So pretty much Floyd will be spending 3 months in a country club after deals are worked out. Hopfully he goes to general population, and while Floyd is trying to not drop the soap 50 cent will be banging his wife, while Al Hamon Jerks it. hahah typical
                      Typical dog-eater nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X