• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o.k that's it, I'm moving on.

Pac- Floyd is never happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      ur reasoning astounds me, just like your belief that ortiz was acutally doing something in that fight. u must be one of those ppl who believe mayweather/dlh was close too rite?

if ur gonna sit here and say pacs workrate is gonna beat floyd then no1s gonna take u seriously because it wont happen. no matter how much u wanna believe it.
      Buddy at work showed me this. Funny because it meant for people like you who are so blinded and cant seem to ever have any sense of objectiveness....Dont worry...ill save you the trouble of replying....."you dont know boxing", "you been watching for 2 years", your just an idiot". Fan boys are so predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
        Buddy at work showed me this. Funny because it meant for people like you who are so blinded and cant seem to ever have any sense of objectiveness....Dont worry...ill save you the trouble of replying....."you dont know boxing", "you been watching for 2 years", your just an idiot". Fan boys are so predictable.

Not really sure what your point is....Ortiz had some decent moments? I honestly don't get it, Mayweather is a boxer, he gets hit, he'll get hit again. Is that your point? If you want to sit here and tell me Vic was winning the fight well then you are just a stone cold ******, is that what you're trying to say?

Comment

• Wonder if pretty boy lives up to his name

if he does then he better not drop the soap

His shoulder roll should be popular, he should fit right in or on pretty boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
            Not really sure what your point is....Ortiz had some decent moments? I honestly don't get it, Mayweather is a boxer, he gets hit, he'll get hit again. Is that your point? If you want to sit here and tell me Vic was winning the fight well then you are just a stone cold ******, is that what you're trying to say?
            No not at all. I had Floyd winning, and he was likely going to win, but to imply that he looked the same as he has in the past is just being ignorant. Its not a matter of him getting hit, but he was getting caught with shots not used to seeing. He is slowing down, and THATS why i think Pac will beat him. Pacs timing and speed is night and day compared to Vic.

I could be totally wrong and Floyd might prove me wrong. It wouldnt surprise me one bit, but at this point in time.....Floyd looked sluggish in his fight with Ortiz, and far from dominating. As for the thing that someone pointed out that i thought Floyd and DLH was a close fight....yes it was. I had Floyd winning 115-113 or 116-112. Compubox is BS. Sure sometimes its good and serves good use, but when I hear people saying "well Floyd DOMINATED OSCAR, just look at connect %", but then say...."JMM beat Pac, compubox does not tell the whole story, and cant be trusted".....see where im going with this.

Comment

No not at all. I had Floyd winning, and he was likely going to win, but to imply that he looked the same as he has in the past is just being ignorant. Its not a matter of him getting hit, but he was getting caught with shots not used to seeing. He is slowing down, and THATS why i think Pac will beat him. Pacs timing and speed is night and day compared to Vic.

I could be totally wrong and Floyd might prove me wrong. It wouldnt surprise me one bit, but at this point in time.....Floyd looked sluggish in his fight with Ortiz, and far from dominating. As for the thing that someone pointed out that i thought Floyd and DLH was a close fight....yes it was. I had Floyd winning 115-113 or 116-112. Compubox is BS. Sure sometimes its good and serves good use, but when I hear people saying "well Floyd DOMINATED OSCAR, just look at connect %", but then say...."JMM beat Pac, compubox does not tell the whole story, and cant be trusted".....see where im going with this.
              Ok I agree. Fair enough. And I completely agree that Floyd is slowing down, that happens with age, dude isn't super man. As far as Floyd vs Pac we will just have to agree to disagree. I absolutely believe that Pac could win, but I also think Floyd stylistically is the worst possible matchup Pac could ask for, and quite frankly I think Arum and Roach know that too. And even though Floyd is slowing down, so is Pac, and Pac has been through a hell of a lot more wars than Floyd has.

Comment

• This is the Prelim, FRAUDS bodyguard Ocie Harris goes
                on trial for attempted Murder facing a 103 yrs jail time...
                that will be the Main Event, and the DA has a lot of leverage
                to give Ocie, a"Deal" to Roll Over and implicate, FRAUD
                in the Skating ring Shooting....STAY TUNED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                  This is the Prelim, FRAUDS bodyguard Ocie Harris goes
                  on trial for attempted Murder facing a 103 yrs jail time...
                  that will be the Main Event, and the DA has a lot of leverage
                  to give Ocie, a"Deal" to Roll Over and implicate, FRAUD
                  in the Skating ring Shooting....STAY TUNED!!!
                  Umm...isn't Floyd's baby momma named Jocie Harris? Other than that idk wtf you are talking about.

Comment

he didnt do too bad
                    vic landed more power shots

Comment

• Very surprised by that. I expected community service or one of those bull**** 12 hour sentences.

Comment

Working...
                      X