Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meanwhile gina ross is said to be seen protesting outside the las vegas county jail for them to release floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ra Amun Tehuti View Post
      Youre a fool if he plead not guilty this would have gotten dragged out with possible longer sentence due to the other charges. This takes care of all his legal problems rather swiftly. 3 months and over.
      You have to understand these kids not from america and dont know **** bout the legal system

Why risk dragging out a case where if found guilty you can receive a lot of time when instead plead guilty and automatically get less time

Comment

• So many hating. He got 3 months people not a year or years. 3 months is nothing really for this crime but hey hes a celebrity and in todays society they can murder someone and go back to play football...oh thats another subject huh. Anyway its 3 months and he will probably be out in a month as all celebrities who are incarcerated do. The plush "cell" he will have will even be better than some your houses i bet. So stop with the name calling and saying that he is ducking Pac cause 3 months is not the end of his career or the end of this fight but i honestly never thought it would happen anyway and most of you know that. Arum wasnt going to allow it so this to team pac is a blessing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          So many hating. He got 3 months people not a year or years. 3 months is nothing really for this crime but hey hes a celebrity and in todays society they can murder someone and go back to play football...oh thats another subject huh. Anyway its 3 months and he will probably be out in a month as all celebrities who are incarcerated do. The plush "cell" he will have will even be better than some your houses i bet. So stop with the name calling and saying that he is ducking Pac cause 3 months is not the end of his career or the end of this fight but i honestly never thought it would happen anyway and most of you know that. Arum wasnt going to allow it so this to team pac is a blessing.
          Right there with you. I say 45 days MAX. This is America....our stars dont go do real time. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
            You are so naive to think that JMM and Floyd are alike. They are not. JMM is a risk taker, and takes to give. Floyd doesnt throw the amount of combos nor takes the risk that JMM does by a long shot. I love Floyd but im not pretending that hes faced someone on Pacs level, and everyone treats this match as its just another fighter. Maybe he does shut him out, but i dont see it. Floyd is slowing down, and Ortiz was proof of that. Only the fan boy cheerleaders say otherwise. Floyd could not limit how victor kept coming forward and slowly but surely backing him to the ropes. BTW....he was landing more than people tend to mention. Watch the fight in slow motion, and see just how exactly he was limiting Victor.....Victor was landing shots just fine. Dont give me the whole crap that "well Floyds were more meaningful" either.
            ur reasoning astounds me, just like your belief that ortiz was acutally doing something in that fight. u must be one of those ppl who believe mayweather/dlh was close too rite?

if ur gonna sit here and say pacs workrate is gonna beat floyd then no1s gonna take u seriously because it wont happen. no matter how much u wanna believe it.

Comment

• did mayweather prefer to go to jail than fight Paquiao????

Damn!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                ur reasoning astounds me, just like your belief that ortiz was acutally doing something in that fight. u must be one of those ppl who believe mayweather/dlh was close too rite?

if ur gonna sit here and say pacs workrate is gonna beat floyd then no1s gonna take u seriously because it wont happen. no matter how much u wanna believe it.
                It really is shocking isn't it? I'm not even gonna argue with the dude, just too clueless.

Comment

• Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                  wow.....that's suprising, but he probably won't do anymore than 30 days
                  denial... at it's finest bwahahaha.:****you:

Comment

• ok, i thought it was 90 days? 6 months would be long, he will have to learn the lesson the hard way, im sure he regrets it, i would expect this from manny from 'roid rage' lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
                      ok, i thought it was 90 days? 6 months would be long, he will have to learn the lesson the hard way, im sure he regrets it, i would expect this from manny from 'roid rage' lol
                      Floyd is sentenced to 6 months but 3 months suspended...

Comment

Working...
                      X