Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Haha. No doubt.

Though, apparently the kids mom was asking that he not be incarcerated for any longer than he had already been. The judge wanted to make an example out of him. To let him, and everyone else know that anyone can go to jail. No matter how much money you have.
    nobody a bigger Floyd fan than me but I'm not a **** rider, he has to serve at least some time for this, he beat up a defenseless woman for cryin out loud.

hope he realizes what he did was wrong, but I doubt it

people don't change, hoping to see him fight at least twice next year

Comment

• Look at the bright side, maybe Floyd will find the balls in jail to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• Press play! This song is for all the Mayweather Haters!

Comment

• Floyd on Diego Corrales:

"I want Diego because I'm doing it for all the battered women across America", Mayweather said. "Just like he beat that woman, I'm going to beat him."

just like he ridiculed Corrales.. now it's his turn to get ridiculed. pay back is a *****.

Comment

• This really shouldn't surprise anyone. His whole family is full of convicted felons.

Don't feel to bad for him, he can afford the best lube money can buy lmao

And once again Arum and Team Pac look like geniuses and *****s just got exposed for not knowing **** about anything

Comment

• This obviously could not have happened at a worse time. If he isn't required to do a full 3 month sentence, he'll more than likely go through with May 5. It's a shame that he even got himself into this position to begin with, but I believed Floyd when he said he would continue fighting after Ortiz.

I guess my elementary teachers were right: You hit, you sit!

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Paid TV analyst > NSB expert
                Umm, not necessarily at all.

Comment

• you know what happens to old people that go to prison... they call you paps, they'll make you work in a library. you best friend is gonna be a MOUSE!

Comment

• you know what happens to old people that go to prison... they call you paps, they'll make you work in a library. your best friend is gonna be a MOUSE!

Comment

• As I've said long time ago...
                      Mayweather prefers to go to jail than risk a fight with Pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
                      X