No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
    I am lawyer and I am telling you all now he will be out in a month.
    yeah??? and i am bob arum!! lol cmon son! lol

Comment

• i really dont know why *****s are angry with *******s when it floyd they should be angry with.

90 days is nothing.

if it was an average joe who got convicted of battering a woman, u can bet yr ass he aint gonna get away with jus 90 days.

floyd aint called 'money' for nothing, well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Funny to see people trying to spin it like Bob and Manny had this planned as their escape route from a Floyd fight- now that is a stretch
        You're right. Bob doesn't need Floyd to go to jail to escape Mayweather, he'd do that all the same via the usual route, ie. set up the next opponent in advance, announce it and pretend that they'd been open to the Floyd fight but just couldn't get him to play ball while Pac preps to take on the next patsy (maybe they can find a more cooperative one next time, 'cause JMM didn't read the script).

Ps. I hope you agree that Floyd taking jail time to avoid Pacquiao is just as dumb of a notion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
          He didnt threaten anybody. Got into a fight, took her phone and left

For somebody to threaten to kill them, they sure still be around their father with their mother permission. Ur a lame
          http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/21/floyd-...ery-plea-deal/

Guess the judge was lying.

Comment

• LOL x 1000! hahahah big boy gonna get ahold of pretty boy! hahahahaha. . .

Hahaha. . . hilarious! don't drop that soap lil homie! hahaha and thanks for making my fellow attorney's RICHER! at the expense of that ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
              i really dont know why *****s are angry with *******s when it floyd they should be angry with.

90 days is nothing.

if it was an average joe who got convicted of battering a woman, u can bet yr ass he aint gonna get away with jus 90 days.

floyd aint called 'money' for nothing, well played.
              *****s acting like Manny's the one who put him in jail. its rediculous

Comment

• 90 days is nothing, he go off lightly.

Comment

• do you think someone would try to **** him while there....

Comment

• Idc what the judge say cause the judge wasn't there. Nobody testified either

He pleaded guilty to battery, and no contest to the rest

Got this case out the way instead of keeping it lingering. Like I said before if the situation was as violent as you're claiming why the kids still be with him?

Dudes and baby moms, gf/bf fight all the time where I'm from. Yall must be living in a another country or out in the burbs or somethin. Cuz this is nothin

Comment

• 2-3 months in county jail for a celebrity ain't **** Floyd will be alright he can workout keep his body fit

Comment

Working...
                      X