No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
    This is ****ing bull****. Jail ruins every single fighter. And floyd could get harmed in jail.
    2-3 months isn't too bad. Plus he'll be in a county jail not no hardcore prison he should be fine. I mean it will suck, no doubt, but he should be able to manage.

Hopefully pacquiao-floyd can be made still next year.

Comment

• **** JUST GOT REAL!

LOL!

Pacquiao has a chance now if they ever fight!

Comment

• I guess in Vegas he won't be able to get the Lindsay Lohan treatment.

Comment

• so pac will fight either marquez,cotto,or bradley and mayweather will come out of jail and fight guerrero in a tuneup then mayweather-pacquiao in november yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            2-3 months isn't too bad. Plus he'll be in a county jail not no hardcore prison he should be fine. I mean it will suck, no doubt, but he should be able to manage.

Hopefully pacquiao-floyd can be made still next year.
            Its funny because everybody is acting like we see Floyd on a regular basis or something.

Are people not used to only seeing him if you're lucky once a year?

It will most likely suck but maybe make him appreciate things more. Not only that, if they have a decent gym, I'm sure he will be in it as much as he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by iig View Post
              i guess in vegas he won't be able to get the lindsay lohan treatment.
              lohan was given the same sentence and let out early on good behavior, just as floyd will...

Comment

• he'll be out of jail by the end of feburary. COUNT ON IT

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                  so pac will fight either marquez,cotto,or bradley and mayweather will come out of jail and fight guerrero in a tuneup then mayweather-pacquiao in november yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  or Berto Ortiz winner....

Comment

• will the 24/7 cameras follow floyd's journey in prison as he prepares for his may 5th bout? I hear he has the booty warrior and the tossed salad man lined up as sparring partners.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... **** bob arum, this is all his fault... Somehow. I'm sure he paid off josie and the kids to lie and the judge to hand out the sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Bob will say June is no good by then... however Bob is desperately hoping Floyd will slip while on his 3 month "vacation" in jail.
                      That would be useless hope as Manny, considering his career, fightng style...IS the guy Arum should be worried about when it pertains to slipping. Floyd will be alright. Hopefully Pacquiao doesn't fall off completely or lose in his next bout. Just want this fight over with, even though I still see it as a mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X