Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see this as a big deal..he might not even do more than 2 months and I think that's the most. I would be surprised if he actually does 3. I'm expecting 1 month and maybe some weeks.

Comment

even the judge is a *******!!!!! judge just prevented from pac getting his azss humiliated ,I guess he can go and get his aszzs beat again by marquez then walk away with another blatant robbery decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        So, Mayweather-Pacquiao for late 2012, or can we get this done in June? Don't know about anyone else but the possibility of an Ortiz rematch seems likelier, or maybe I'm reaching.
        Bob will say June is no good by then... however Bob is desperately hoping Floyd will slip while on his 3 month "vacation" in jail.

Comment

just when *******s weren't showing face as much. god damn that ******* judge. someone should have gotten him a hot dog or something

Comment

This is ****ing bull****. Jail ruins every single fighter. And floyd could get harmed in jail.

Also floyd is a work out gym freak and even works out without a fight lined up, now what is he gonna do push ups and pull ups?

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              What a fkn idiot kid. You must be overjoyed now that the latest Pacquiao excuse has been endorsed by a judge. " padded " Pacquiao can come out of the cupboard now.
              So now US judges make Pacquiao excuses for Floyd's charges?

Comment

LOL after all the crap he gave Corrales about beating his wife in the lead-up to their fight...

Comment

Just 90 days!

Wow only 90 days for suckerpunching a wifey.......really numero uno!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    More like November because June is still to close.
                    He may get out mid March, maybe April.

That leaves 3 months to train
                    and promote the biggest fight in history.
                    Not gonna happen............
                    He still beats Pacquiao with only 3 months of training haha

Comment

• I can't see floyd doing anymore than 45 days, some of you don't know how county jail works. This is a misdemeanor, floyd's not a public threat, and most likely the county jail in vegas is already overcrowded floyds gonna do about 45 days give or take, but he's definitely not doing 90 days, and i'm open for bets if any of you disagree...

Comment

Working...
                      X