Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rican Boxing Is Dead Currently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love guys like the ts. Beat em when their down. But I hope that you ain't one of those that cannot take a loss, when you do recieve it. Like 99% of the Mexicans did when Cotto got his revenge. They were actually worse than the *******s. That is an almost impossible feat. I would have been ashamed of myself to be a part of that bunch. That's almost as bad as Jro getting owned then deleting the ownage before too many see it!!

Comment

PR's want to brag that Cotto has done so much and that he is the best they got right now.. LMAO Let me see, he beat Yuri Foeman(featherfisted), Ricardo Mayorga( a fighter fro the 90's), Margarito ( came off a serious injury). Who the **** has Cotto beat that is an a elite 154 contender that gave him te right to be a champion a tha weight.. Who has he fougtt a 154?? Cotto is done!! PR's got Lopez and Vasquez jr.. GTFOH Mexicans got Juan Manueel MArquez, Soto, Alvarez, Chavez jr, Mikey Garcia, Brandon Rios, Robert Guerrero, ****t even Erik Morales is a better fighter right now then any PR boxer out tere.. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
        I could argue that the only way Martinez gets respect is if he moves up and fights Andre Ward, which is stronger argument than yours about Cotto fighting Martinez, because Cotto's already won World Titles in 3 weight divisions, whereas Martinez has won them in one, and now keeps calling out smaller guys because he's desperate for a payday.

Mark my words, Cotto will be a Hall of Famer at the end of his career - Martinez, I'm not so sure....

I do agree, though, that PR boxing isn't at it's best, because of Juanma losing and also Luis Cruz picking up his first loss recently(I thought he was better than that to be honest....).
        Cotto did "win" 3 titles in 3 weight divisions....

He SQUATTED on the 140 and 147 titles...and cherrypicked the 154 title from the dreaded Yuri Foreman..

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
          I could argue that the only way Martinez gets respect is if he moves up and fights Andre Ward, which is stronger argument than yours about Cotto fighting Martinez, because Cotto's already won World Titles in 3 weight divisions, whereas Martinez has won them in one, and now keeps calling out smaller guys because he's desperate for a payday.

Mark my words, Cotto will be a Hall of Famer at the end of his career - Martinez, I'm not so sure....

I do agree, though, that PR boxing isn't at it's best, because of Juanma losing and also Luis Cruz picking up his first loss recently(I thought he was better than that to be honest....).
          Martinez is a natural 154 figter, he is really a small middleweigt.. He started his career at 147 and until recently he was fighting at 154, He moved up ad beat bigger fighters so give him credit ****en noobie!! Isnt Cotto the 154 pound champion?? Why hasnt he fought any legit contenders at that weight?? Kirkland, Wolak, Rodriguez, Angulo, ****t even Cintron clled him out awhile back.. Peope want to talk ****t about Canelo and Chavz jr. for not fighting legit contenders at their weigh but Cotto has been holding his belt hostage for awhile now..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            PR's want to brag that Cotto has done so much and that he is the best they got right now.. LMAO Let me see, he beat Yuri Foeman(featherfisted), Ricardo Mayorga( a fighter fro the 90's), Margarito ( came off a serious injury). Who the **** has Cotto beat that is an a elite 154 contender that gave him te right to be a champion a tha weight.. Who has he fougtt a 154?? Cotto is done!! PR's got Lopez and Vasquez jr.. GTFOH Mexicans got Juan Manueel MArquez, Soto, Alvarez, Chavez jr, Mikey Garcia, Brandon Rios, Robert Guerrero, ****t even Erik Morales is a better fighter right now then any PR boxer out tere.. LMAO
            The fact ya'll jock trash like Alvarez PROVES mexican boxing is DEAD.

Chavez jr???.....

You should have been embarrased to add that to your list...

Comment

PR boxing has been struggling a ton lately, but you know what? i got this new acadia denali that pretty much alleviates this sad reality for me. black on big wheels, my nicest ride yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                The fact ya'll jock trash like Alvarez PROVES mexican boxing is DEAD.

Chavez jr???.....

You should have been embarrased to add that to your list...
                Really?? ****en Moron!! Alvarez is a young up and coming champion and He has foguth descent fighters, He will be a great champion one day.. as for Chavez jr, he might not be close to being as good as his daddy but he is fighting alot better lately. He beat ZBIK for his title, who did Cotto beat for his 154 championship?? Anyways u forgot to mention the other fighters i listed..

Comment

Really?? ****en Moron!! Alvarez is a young up and coming champion and He has foguth descent fighters, He will be a great champion one day.. as for Chavez jr, he might not be close to being as good as his daddy but he is fighting alot better lately. He beat ZBIK for his title, who did Cotto beat for his 154 championship?? Anyways u forgot to mention the other fighters i listed..
                  Up and coming my as.s..

Canelo Galvarez has a TITLE (that's about all he has)and fights NO HOPERS.He will NEVER be great and deep down you know it yourself.

Ya'll worship him because he looks white..

Chavez jr is a paper champ(like Canelo) and can't beat anybody but the scrubs they put in front of him.

Brandon Rios....LOL...that weight-cutter will lose the minute he doesn't have 15 pounds on his opponents..he doesn't know what defense is....

I thought Rios was an american citizen???

Whatever he is...ya'll can have him..you need as much help as you can get.

Now go kick rocks little fella.
                  Last edited by AlwaysOnTop; 12-21-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

what is it that you're trying to prove other than the fact that all those things considered, you're still on our dick? please explain it to me. what are you getting out of this other than the fact that you have zilch to do with what those mexican fighters have done? living vicariously through people is a sad way to live. truly. get our dicks out your mouth.

Comment

If by dead made to order you mean the always scarey matchup of Margs pressure style and his lack of his precious bricks, then sure. Cotto's still a great fighter. and why does everything that isnt hot at the ito be prounced dead? Get some perspect

Comment

Working...
                      X