Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Schaefer are Waiting on Peterson's Rematch Reply

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Peterson does agree to a rematch,I just hope he changes the venue..I smell the fix being put in if the fight takes place in LA...

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Peterson has been offered 1M plus. Think we might be seeing the rematch after all. Can't see bob paying lamont more then he pays Bradley and timmy wouldn't exactly appreciate that
      Timmy made 1.2 in his last fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
        England should be very proud of Carl Froch. He showed how a champ behaves in a loss.
        To be fair when u lose a massively 1 sided contest where ur opponent easily won 8-10 rounds u really have nothing to complain about. Is anybody out there seriously suggesting froch would have been as gracious had he lost by 1 point after having 2 deducted? Everybody knows the answer to that is.....NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
          To be fair when u lose a massively 1 sided contest where ur opponent easily won 8-10 rounds u really have nothing to complain about. Is anybody out there seriously suggesting froch would have been as gracious had he lost by 1 point after having 2 deducted? Everybody knows the answer to that is.....NO.
          He could have said something about the ref letting Ward hold and use his head on the inside..But he did'int,he took his L and gave credit to Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            That's merely what timmy was owed by HBO after the Alexander fight. And I believe uncle Bob has Tim going in a diff direction then the Peterson fight. I see him being put in with Alvarado or when jones becomes IBF champ at welter he might match them together. Both good routes. I don't think he'll go with LP, I might be wrong though

Comment

a little above a million.... I think he made 1.2 with Alexander
              Peterson has been offered 1M plus. Think we might be seeing the rematch after all. Can't see bob paying lamont more then he pays Bradley and timmy wouldn't exactly appreciate that
              The question is.... will it still be there if he opts to take another fight before.

Comment

That's merely what timmy was owed by HBO after the Alexander fight. And I believe uncle Bob has Tim going in a diff direction then the Peterson fight. I see him being put in with Alvarado or when jones becomes IBF champ at welter he might match them together. Both good routes. I don't think he'll go with LP, I might be wrong though
                With every fight Bradley has made more money,I doubt Bradley does not make a mill for his next fight..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I was all for this rematch before Khan's whining. Now I'm hoping beyond hope that Peterson tells him no.
                  Same man, same.

Comment

With every fight Bradley has made more money,I doubt Bradley does not make a mill for his next fight..
                    Hopefully they make Bradley-Peterson II. I think Pete finds a way to win the second time around.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                      Hopefully they make Bradley-Peterson II. I think Pete finds a way to win the second time around.
                      Nah I can't see it,it might be a closer fight..But I think Bradley is to much for Peterson..He can do what Peterson does best,and imo is better conditioned then Peterson...

Comment

Working...
                      X