Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's purse for the Marquez fight only 6 mil? According to this email it was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    it's not about honesty and i'm not saying arum is not ripping off pac. but to imply he's ripping him off 10-15 million is outright stupidity...don't let you hate get over your common sense.
    Don't let your nut hugging get in the way of proof. Do you think it's easier to hide 10 or 15 mil from Pacquiao or the IRS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
      Don't let your nut hugging get in the way of proof. Do you think it's easier to hide 10 or 15 mil from Pacquiao or the IRS?
      do you think arum will openly declare in media that pac is getting 25 million and then will only file 6 million to IRS? do you think IRS will be fine with that? arum can fool pac but not the IRS.

there's something you don't know but your fanboy hating ass will rather speculate.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        do you think arum will openly declare in media that pac is getting 25 million and then will only file 6 million to IRS? do you think IRS will be fine with that? arum can fool pac but not the IRS.

there's something you don't know but your fanboy hating ass will rather speculate.
        He made 25 after the ppv sales. I've said that multiple times. Pac made 6 mil plus ppv money which came out to about 20-25. Mayweather on the other hand made 25 plus ppv money, which is alot higher for someone who is just about equal in drawing power. 25 mil is great, but not when you should be making 40. I feel like I'm talkin to a Brick Wall.

Comment

He made 25 after the ppv sales. I've said that multiple times. Pac made 6 mil plus ppv money which came out to about 20-25. Mayweather on the other hand made 25 plus ppv money, which is alot higher for someone who is just about equal in drawing power. 25 mil is great, but not when you should be making 40. I feel like I'm talkin to a Brick Wall.
          Moron its not 20 M(purse) + PPV buys.. Its PPV buys on top of the purse..That why they call it an "upside"...lol..

Which means that after all the shares (HBO,promoter,etc) had been deducted then whatever is left goes to the fighter. And if that PPV share is greater than his guaranteed purse, then the difference would be his upside...

So for example Pac's purse is 6 Million, and his PPV percentage comes to about 25M, then 19M would be payed to him as his upside.. Its not 6+25...lol..

This goes the same for Floyd..lol..Its not 20 purse + 25 PPV shares.. Its 20M purse + 5M PPV shares...not 20M + 25M...lol

And quite frankly, for a fighter like Pac having declare small purse is actually more advantageous because the percentage of the trainers' fee, conditioning coach, asst trainer are based on the purse. Which means the smaller the purse the smaller he has to pay Roach and co.

Geezzz, for people who post on this forum about a fighter's income all day long which I may add has nothing to do with boxing, you guys are incredibly stupid and misinformed..lol.
          Last edited by mikemurni; 12-21-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

so the point of this thread all along is to compare pac's earnings with floyd.

and you take pride to know that floyd earns more

Comment

• at the reasons (besides the obvious raping that Arum is doing) why Manny's purse is much lower than Mayweathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                at the reasons (besides the obvious raping that Arum is doing) why Manny's purse is much lower than Mayweathers.
                stupid, ******ed, moronic, idiotic, ******ed *****s...lol...hahaha...

Comment

• Why can't some of these pacqauio fans actually start a petition to have Pac terminate his contract with Arum? I mean they are so good in starting petitions and sanctions etc why can't they see how horribly pac is been taken to the cleaners?

Comment

Working...
                  X