Let's Take A Minute To Show Floyd Mayweather Some Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

all this hate because he ducked pwill,martinez,cotto,marg,pac

anyways- it is true mayweather has brought millions in revenue to las vegas (the modern day sodom- a city of sin, and curruption created by currupt evil zionist ****s)

so well done floyd- you brought the end of the world closer

Comment

Wow Floyd's haters flock to him more than his fans do. No wonder he's made so much money off you idiots. He talks smack and you fools pay more attention to him. That is why he is rich, because he's been able to fool you dudes plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        I don't care what happens outside the ring too.

BUT, I have a big problem with his personnality.

Everytime he opens his mouth, it's smelling ****.

Floyd should just fight and shut his mouth, dude has an horrible personnality.
        I don't wish him bad things, I just can't stand this dude, I don't like him.
        And I'm not buying the "bad guy acting" excuse.
        We entered in a a new level of stupidity when he trashed crackhead sr on TV and when he made that racist video toward asians people.

And I recognize he's a very very good fighter and a great technician.
        Now you care how he treats pop? Floyd doesnt know you man.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Wow Floyd's haters flock to him more than his fans do. No wonder he's made so much money off you idiots. He talks smack and you fools pay more attention to him. That is why he is rich, because he's been able to fool you dudes plain and simple.
          I guess some of us have morals, and believe that a man that beats mother of his children infront of his children is low life scum, regardless of what he may do in the ring.

Some of also believe in one law for all, not one law for the very rich and famous and another law for everyone else.
          Last edited by D4thincarnation; 12-21-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            I don't think a nice person would harass and poke your local security guards. And tell them that you pack heat.
            Some nice people beat the **** out of punk ass rent a cops. Im nice but I would for the right reason.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I guess some of us have morals, and believe that a man that beats mother of his children infront of his children is low life scum, regardless of what he may do in the ring.

Some of also believe in one law for all, not one law for the very rich and famous and another law for everyone else.
              You state that he beat his wife as if you saw it with your own eyes. But I'm not going to even discuss what he does in his personal life because I know most of you hate him for other reasons than the relationship he has with his children's mother. And despite all the crap talking you do on here you'll be watching him the next time he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                You state that he beat his wife as if you saw it with your own eyes. But I'm not going to even discuss what he does in his personal life because I know most of you hate him for other reasons than the relationship he has with his children's mother. And despite all the crap talking you do on here you'll be watching him the next time he fights.
                Not about hate it is about justice, nobody is above the law. Floyd has broke it not for the first time and should served a sentence that fits the crime.

Added to this Floyd is not the first or the last famous, rich person to buy their way out of jail time with slick lawyers.

But hey if you like injustice and like to see famous and rich people get away with crimes, carry on defending Floyd on this matter.

Comment

who gives a fuc what floyd does outside the ring?????!!!! damn, is this thread filled with women? yall sound like some hoes on here. yall putting too much energy into a man you claim to hate. but all of u dissing floyd for what ever reason are the main ones glued to the tv when he fights. i think yall wanna be floyd deep down...

Comment

Originally posted by tennishero View Post
                    LOL

all this hate because he ducked pwill,martinez,cotto,marg,pac

anyways- it is true mayweather has brought millions in revenue to las vegas (the modern day sodom- a city of sin, and curruption created by currupt evil zionist ****s)

so well done floyd- you brought the end of the world closer
                    @ this geek coming in here trying to bring his conspiracy theory nonsense into a boxing discussion.

Go make a tin foil hat to put on your head or whatever it is you people do.

Comment

Originally posted by wylout View Post
                      who gives a fuc what floyd does outside the ring?????!!!! damn, is this thread filled with women? yall sound like some hoes on here. yall putting too much energy into a man you claim to hate. but all of u dissing floyd for what ever reason are the main ones glued to the tv when he fights. i think yall wanna be floyd deep down...
                      /thread...........

Comment

Working...
                      X