Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: Ward-Froch Scorecard Was Ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it before and i'll say it again, some of the judging is so piss poor it makes me want to be a judge myself to bring some order to proceedings.

Comment

I got a prediction. In terms of skill and accomplishment, Robert Guererro will be remembered as a Turd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
        I got a prediction. In terms of skill and accomplishment, Robert Guererro will be remembered as a Turd.
        Nah, that'll be the guy in your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore View Post
          Guerrero is another American that will start cleaning up soon.

I'd still like to see him fight Maidana. Easy work.
          Where did you come across that faked up Klitschko picture. Pretty smart but they outsmarted themselves. The blood could only have come from 2 thin cuts a bit below where most of the blood is actually shown in the picture. The blood blotch is too high. There, it looks as if the lower eyelid is bleeding, and the gash across the eyebrow which had fully stopped bleeding by the 4th rd. is absent. And the bruise below the same eye is absent. And the guy is fully dressed.........Unless it's from a different fight, even so, I've never seen a lower eyelid bleed.

Still....pretty smart.

Comment

the 115-113 was way off & 1 judge, Metcalf is supposed to be ok, obviously not...maybe some younger judges need a chance instead of the same 1's...fresh eyes and minds won't hurt...listen up WBA/WBC...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Is this Guerrero's way of staying in the public's eye by putting interviews of him on a boxing forum instead of actualy fighting in the ring?
              Yeah, I'm kind of sick of hearing Bob talk about every obvious thing happening in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Is this Guerrero's way of staying in the public's eye by putting interviews of him on a boxing forum instead of actualy fighting in the ring?
                I don't like Guerrero much as a fighter, and really don't want to see Mayweather fight him. But it's not like he's talking crap, he's actually predicting fights correctly. Get used to it, with his recent success at picking the right man to win, boxing reporters/websites will go to him to see what he thinks about a fight. He's the one being looked for, for his opinions. And he's a boxing fan as well as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
                  I've said it before and i'll say it again, some of the judging is so piss poor it makes me want to be a judge myself to bring some order to proceedings.

Do it man

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post

Before you can apply, you got to take the test ^^

If you pass this question, you are qualified.....

Which 4 of the first 5 rounds, did you give to Froch ?

Which round did Ward get lucky in ?

Comment

Working...
                    X